GO!

Problems adding videos

Minnie

Princess of- Lardner Court

Barked: Wed Jun 10, '09 8:38am PST 
I'm trying to add a video to my dog's page, but when I click on "add a video," the page has a red "X". What seems to be the problem with this site feature?
[notify]
KIARA

I'm the baby &- It should be all- about me

Barked: Mon Jul 6, '09 2:28pm PST 
I'm having the same problem, I've email the address that shows, but have had no response.
[notify]
Gus

MR. ATTITUDE

Barked: Mon Jul 20, '09 8:31am PST 
I'm having problems to, but the video adding page won't even come up for me, it's just blank?
[notify]

NICOLAS. - N.P.C.

i get what i - want.

Barked: Fri Jan 8, '10 12:43pm PST 
hi iam nicolas mommy dana i have been haveing problems adding veidos to his page is there anything i can do or is it a dogster fleas please pmail me and let me know lovedana
[notify]
Coco

Lucky Girl

Barked: Sat Jun 22, '13 12:55pm PST 
Each time that I try to add a video of Coco I tap the browse button (never could enter file name directly) and select the video file from my phone's storage directory. Then, the upload window goes completely black and doesn't allow tapping the upload button. I leave the upload window (still black) open, as stated, for a long time and nothing happens. I've tried a 15MB video and a 6MB video... neither uploaded. No problem with uploading jpg photos, just mp4 videos. Anyone have a solution?
[notify]
Coco

Lucky Girl

Barked: Sat Jun 22, '13 12:56pm PST 
Each time that I try to add a video of Coco I tap the browse button (never could enter file name directly) and select the video file from my phone's storage directory. Then, the upload window goes completely black and doesn't allow tapping the upload button. I leave the upload window (still black) open, as stated, for a long time and nothing happens. I've tried a 15MB video and a 6MB video... neither uploaded. No problem with uploading jpg photos, just mp4 videos. Anyone have a solution?
[notify]
Sage

The World Is- Mine

Barked: Thu Jun 27, '13 1:16pm PST 
Thought video was added, but it won't play. What to do?
[notify]