Anything is- edible if you- try!

Barked: Thu Mar 5, '09 7:15pm PST 
Aw, this video is so cute & funny!!

http://www.fetchingdogcollars.com/blog/
[notify]
Dylan aka- Dilly

frisbee- s rule

Barked: Wed Mar 18, '09 3:44am PST 
that is not funny, that dog was having a seizure!!!
[notify]
River

Always hug your- puppy...

Barked: Sat Mar 21, '09 5:50am PST 
Dylan...I watched that too...it wasn't funny at all....crycry
[notify]

Ozzy

"Punish the- deed, not the- breed."

Barked: Tue Mar 24, '09 11:51am PST 
I never seen a dog have a seizure like that, my Belgium shepherd and german shepherd use to have seizures and they would stiffen up, fall over stiff and shake. I think he was dreaming, chasing rabbits or in this case, I'd say he was running with another dog. My pit dreams and acts like this one, and the vet said he is perfectly okay.
[notify]
Dylan aka- Dilly

frisbee- s rule

Barked: Wed Mar 25, '09 2:09am PST 
I am epi
yup, that was a seizure.
[notify]
Calvary's- Zeus Jupiter- Terminu

Barked: Fri Mar 27, '09 5:02pm PST 
I did not find that video to be funny or cute. That poor dog could of broke his neck as hard as he hit that wall. Also dogs are known to dream . He looks as if he was dreaming.

Edited by author Fri Mar 27, '09 5:03pm PST

[notify]
MAIZY

Things to- do--Places to- go!

Barked: Mon Mar 30, '09 7:58am PST 
I agree with Ozzie. We had a Doxie that had seizures. He would stiffen up , start shaking and his head would shake. I do think this dog was dreaming, as our lab acts like that, but never so bad. I don't think it's funny that he hit the wall so hard. When I see one our dogs get in a sleeping frenzy, I will usually stroke them softly and try and wake them up.
[notify]
♥- DEOGIE- ♥

Born a dog but- turned into a- gentleman.

Barked: Tue Apr 7, '09 10:08pm PST 
Have to agree and say I didn't think that video was funny or cute. I felt bad for that poor dog. frown
[notify]
Gio

CD RE (CKC)- RXMCL (CARO) FM- CGN SJATD

Barked: Thu Apr 9, '09 2:35pm PST 
That is exactly how Gio looks when he has grand mal seizures. Seizures manifest themselves differently in different dogs, but some signs and patterns are the same in many.

That is not a sleepy walking dog ... that is a dog with a serious medical condition. One that I truly hope is being treated and monitored by a competent veterinarian. Unfortunately, this video has reached viral status and there are many many people laughing at this dog's unfortunate state. I can only hope that the owners of the dog are not as blind as the millions watching his suffering.

For more information on canine epilepsy, Canine Epilepsy: Seizure FAQs.
[notify]
Rafa

Until there are- none, adopt one!-

Barked: Sun Apr 26, '09 5:35pm PST 
I saw this video in a classroom setting and tried to explain that the dog was having a seizure. No one believed me and they all laughed. Then another video of the same dog was shown (this one "Hilarious sleeping dog barking in sleep" or something along t hose lines), and it was more than obvious to everyone that the dog was having a seizure. Why no one could fathom that the dog was having a seizure in the first video is beyond me, but I am saddened that so many are watching this video and laughing. I hope that poor dog has received veterinary care, and shame on his owner for uploading those videos.
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3