GO!

Please help! Problem uploading a slideshow

Misha

I was born to be- sneaky!

Barked: Wed Sep 19, '07 6:25pm PST 
I have been trying to upload a slideshow thru the video manager but haven't been able to. Everytime it starts to upload I get a green screen. When the yellow bar reaches the end nothing happens. If I try to submit it, it freezes up. What am I doing wrong?thinking
[notify]
Shadow

Cat Corraler

Barked: Fri Sep 21, '07 7:25pm PST 
What format is the slide show in?
[notify]
Misha

Barked: Mon Sep 24, '07 7:06pm PST 
It's wmv
[notify]

Shadow

Cat Corraler

Barked: Tue Sep 25, '07 1:49pm PST 
There are a number of possible culprits deterring a successful download. Some agents of possible conflict are, a corrupt file, a file exceeding five minutes in length, and a file that exceeds the upload capacity requirements.

Possibility Two: Does your computer say the file upload has been aborted due to conflict, and/or does your computer display the written, "not responding" error message, when the file seems to cede in the upload? A common solution the this dilemma, is perhaps to close down any running programs, besides the upload page, and leave the computer alone while in the uploading phase.

Other then that if my memory serves me right the wmv is a universal file, that is choice in Internet upload. I'll keep you posted if anything else comes to mind. Good luck!
[notify]
Simba

Barked: Wed Sep 26, '07 10:03am PST 
Sometimes depending on server's operating system, some files do have problem. I had similar problem and uploaded it another web site and it worked. I suggest that you upload it some other web site and see if it works. If it does not work may be the file is too big or corrupted. What is the size of the file? I uploaded my video on www.funepets.com when I had problem
[notify]
Misha

Barked: Thu Sep 27, '07 7:42pm PST 
I'll try that site see if it works.
The slideshow is 3mins long and 170kbps.
[notify]
Simba

Barked: Thu Sep 27, '07 8:25pm PST 
Did it work on www.funepets.com
[notify]
Misha

Barked: Fri Sep 28, '07 9:01am PST 
I was going to try it, when I noticed it was on my page. HQ must of done it for me. Thanks for all the help and suggestions.
[notify]