GO!

Offensive Ads?

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Mandy

Take me with- you!!!

Barked: Wed Jul 11, '07 8:33am PST 
Has anyone been watching the ad clips after videos? I obviously haven't watched any since!
If it's not okay to post here on Dogster then why would it be okay for an ad on Dogster?

shrug

...or am I just too old fashioned? (At the ripe old age of 22)

Moderators Note: You are right. None of that content is allowed on Dogster and we also don't allow it to be ****'d out. So I have edited this post. You did the correct thing and contacted Dogster HQ though. Hopefully they will be able to fix the problem. Thanks!

Edited by moderator Thu Jul 12, '07 12:45pm PST

Edited by forums moderator
Ra

Anything that- squeaks must- DIE!

Barked: Wed Jul 11, '07 3:14pm PST 
Wow, where are you seeing those? I've never had that problem.
[notify]
Shadow

Cat Corraler

Barked: Wed Jul 11, '07 4:07pm PST 
I've only seen the gas station ads.
[notify]

Mandy

Take me with- you!!!

Barked: Wed Jul 11, '07 6:28pm PST 
Well, I wrote to HQ and they wrote back and have no clue either!
So I made a video of one of the ads and am sending it to them.
Could it have anything to do with my being in Canada?
[notify]
Shadow

Cat Corraler

Barked: Wed Jul 11, '07 8:23pm PST 
Possibly...Bol! this one has me stumped! Hopefully they can get it off Dogster!
[notify]
Jelly

The world- belongs to me!

Barked: Thu Jul 12, '07 5:06am PST 
I live in Canada and I have not seen those ads. In fact, I have been getting no ads after watching videos lately which has been so nice. There used to be video ads after watching a video which were annoying. There was one that was very loud and military type which I think was advertising some game (don't know for sure because I never watched it). It was really hard to stop the thing and the only way I could get it to stop was to click quickly on another video. It was annoying to the point that I would quit watching videos. I don't think there should be ads after a video -on the sides is fine but not playing like a video.
[notify]
Misty

Where did that- squirrel go?

Barked: Fri Jul 13, '07 7:24am PST 
I also saw those two ads that Mandy did. I seen one of them again today when I finished watching one of Jelly's video's. I keep seeing them all the time. shock
[notify]
Ra

Anything that- squeaks must- DIE!

Barked: Fri Jul 13, '07 9:05am PST 
Which videos are you watching when you see them?
The ones posted in the video book?
[notify]
Misty

Where did that- squirrel go?

Barked: Fri Jul 13, '07 11:01am PST 
Ra,
When I watch video's, mostly I watch the one's that are on the pup's main page. But I do also go through their albums. That's when I happened to see one of those ads today when I was looking at one of Jelly's video in the album. The bootie video. Seems to me that those ads just pop up anywhere for me. Even when I have viewed one's that HQ has now on their homepage.
[notify]
Mandy

Take me with- you!!!

Barked: Fri Jul 13, '07 12:17pm PST 
Yeah.. it really is with any video anywhere on the site!
I think HQ is taking care of it though.
But it's so funny! They moderated my post and now no one knows what I meant- BOL!

Oh well!
big grin
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2