GO!

TRANSPORTATION from California to NYC

This is a special place for Dogsters to help Dogsters arrange for community transport of rescues or dogs being re-homed. Even though we love our community, please remember this is the Internet. Be sure not to post personal information publicly or share it prematurely; always use your best judgment when working with people unknown to you. Thanks for helping our furry friends get to their furever homes!

Barked: Thu Nov 21, '13 10:06am PST 
Hi,
My dog and I have been separated for a year now. I have tried to bring him over via friends and family. Nothing seems to work out. I need a new idea.
Something that won't cost much, since I do not make much of a monthly income. And something where he feels supported and happy. He has been through enough being separated from me for the last year.
Suede is his name. He is a happy, healthy, 8 year old Stratford Shire Terrier. He weighs 55 pounds and would love a ride to NYC.
Please let me know if anyone has any advice or A RIDE**
It would be truly magical to be reunited with him and not have to worry any longer about him.

Thank You,
Andrea Svea
[notify]
Sadie &- Leila

Barked: Thu Nov 21, '13 7:48pm PST 
I am flying from Cali to NYC on December 17th. If you want to look into the cost and ability to fly him in cargo on my flight, I'd be willing to take him.
[notify]