GO!

Chi Weenie needs to get from TX to Charlotte NC- Help needed!

This is a special place for Dogsters to help Dogsters arrange for community transport of rescues or dogs being re-homed. Even though we love our community, please remember this is the Internet. Be sure not to post personal information publicly or share it prematurely; always use your best judgment when working with people unknown to you. Thanks for helping our furry friends get to their furever homes!

Lizzie and- Rascal

Barked: Tue Nov 12, '13 12:18pm PST 
Is there the poossibility of any help with this? I put many dogs on volunteer transport each month going from Charlotte up North to rescues. (I mostly work with Blue Ridge Boxer Rescue, and with the York County Shelter.) But, have no contacts that go from Texas to Charlotte. None of us can afford the paid transports, or to put her on an airplane, which I would not want to do anyhow. The person who currently has her is willing to wait a short period of time further, but not too long, so there is urgency here. Help/concrete suggestions here?? I have already gone to my rescue contacts in this area, with no luck.....

Catherine Sullivan 704-900-7850 (Charlotte NC)
[notify]