GO!

Canadians!!! Lab Mix needs transport to Toronto from Vancouver Jewel? Sabi? Anyone?

This is a special place for Dogsters to help Dogsters arrange for community transport of rescues or dogs being re-homed. Even though we love our community, please remember this is the Internet. Be sure not to post personal information publicly or share it prematurely; always use your best judgment when working with people unknown to you. Thanks for helping our furry friends get to their furever homes!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 18)  
1  2  
Sabi

When the night- closes in I will- be there

Barked: Tue May 21, '13 11:03am PST 
Wish I could do more. Pmail me if you need help with the flight fee. If I had the time I'd do the whole drive myself.
[notify]
Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Wed May 22, '13 7:49am PST 
Squam, careful with sedatives. Lots of airlines will refuse to transport if there is any evidence of sedatives being given. It messes up the dog's ability to adjust to pressure and temperature changes.
[notify]
Squ'mey

too old to eat- any more KD

Barked: Thu May 23, '13 12:05am PST 
Update
After reading everyone's responses my friend opted to go with a direct fight. Time was of the essence, as he was given 24 hours to "get that dog out of here" frown
So I am driving him to get the dog & take him to the airport tomorrow night. The folks in Toronto picked up half the cost, so that was huge.
Toto..good point about the sedatives. My friend is sure he will be calm, so no meds. There's a beach close to the airport where he can run off steam before we put him on the plane.
Thank you everyone. hail
[notify]

Sabi

Barked: Thu May 23, '13 10:36am PST 
Glad it all worked out. Hope he has a great time with his new family.
[notify]
Dylan aka- Dilly

frisbee- s rule

Barked: Wed May 29, '13 4:42am PST 
river lives in winnipeg, and princess lives in ontario. I can contact them if ya want
[notify]
Dylan aka- Dilly

frisbee- s rule

Barked: Wed May 29, '13 4:44am PST 
jeez mom, read alittle closer
[notify]
Squ'mey

too old to eat- any more KD

Barked: Wed May 29, '13 7:59am PST 
Tyson made it to his new family. He was a bit unsure at first, but is apparently settling in well. Thanks to everyone for their help, advice & responses.snoopy
[notify]
Sabi

Barked: Thu May 30, '13 2:08am PST 
cheer Good to hear.

I have an idea. See new topic.
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 18)  
1  2