GO!

Looking for Transport from Houston, Texas to Lexington NC

This is a special place for Dogsters to help Dogsters arrange for community transport of rescues or dogs being re-homed. Even though we love our community, please remember this is the Internet. Be sure not to post personal information publicly or share it prematurely; always use your best judgment when working with people unknown to you. Thanks for helping our furry friends get to their furever homes!

Barked: Sat Dec 1, '12 3:20pm PST 
Rescued a beautiful German Shepherd from a high kill shelter. Had transportation and approved adoptive home set. Transporter now says no idea when he can transport. Sarge is dog aggressive and needs to get to his new home soon, foster has personal pets. Sarge is in all other ways the perfectly mannered pet. He is a 2 yr old neutered male, fully obedience trained. If you have any suggestions or can help please let me know.

Edited by author Sat Dec 1, '12 3:43pm PST

[notify]
Duncan

Because I'm- Duncan, that's- why

Barked: Sun Dec 2, '12 10:10pm PST 
The only transporter I know of with regular routes in this general direction is Rescue Road Trips (www.rescueroadtrips.com). They pick up in Houston, and have drop offs in New England, but perhaps they could make a stop somewhere in NC since it's on the way. The rate is $185 and be sure to read their requirements.

If you do find a cheaper reliable alternative, I would love to hear about it. Thanks!