GO!

Elvis saved my life! Please help me save his

This is a special place for Dogsters to help Dogsters arrange for community transport of rescues or dogs being re-homed. Even though we love our community, please remember this is the Internet. Be sure not to post personal information publicly or share it prematurely; always use your best judgment when working with people unknown to you. Thanks for helping our furry friends get to their furever homes!

Barked: Wed Jan 18, '12 9:47am PST 
I'm desperate for help getting Elvis back in my arms.
He is currently in foster care in Colorado and I'm in
Phoenix. My truck won't make it back to get him. He is my everything. My friend is going to take him to the pound if I don't get him soon. Please someone help me save my best friend!
[notify]
Cookie

Can I have your- food? PLEASE?!

Barked: Wed Jan 18, '12 1:52pm PST 
What must you have us do if we don't get details?confused
[notify]
Bruno CGC

Honorary Kelpie

Barked: Thu Jan 19, '12 6:01pm PST 
guest, Craigslist is your friend here. I got a ride to Oregon from Phoenix after I adopted Bruno in Tucson and didn't have a way home (couldn't afford to ship him.) I had to wait a bit for things to work out, and had to filter through some crazies, but it worked out in the end. You might be able to find a kind person who could drive him (if they're already going that route) or someone who will drive both of you together.

If you have a cash but not a person to drive him, you could get him shipped to you- Vagabond Hound http://www.vagabondhound.com/ charges 425 for adult dogs. A plane ticket (plus crate and health cert ) would be the same or even a little less depending on the size of the dog. Delta Airlines rates for live cargo
[notify]

Koby

I'm a big brat- and I don't care- :)

Barked: Sat Jan 21, '12 5:47pm PST 
Have you tried contacting small airports? Some people who own small planes help fly dogs to their new homes. Good Luck!
[notify]