GO!

Anyone flying from Chicago to anywhere in FL for the holidays?

This is a special place for Dogsters to help Dogsters arrange for community transport of rescues or dogs being re-homed. Even though we love our community, please remember this is the Internet. Be sure not to post personal information publicly or share it prematurely; always use your best judgment when working with people unknown to you. Thanks for helping our furry friends get to their furever homes!

Sheena

Official- Clothing- Customizer!

Barked: Mon Dec 12, '11 6:09am PST 
Hello, I'm a volunteer for BRAT, Basenji Rescue And Transport. We have a basenji boy needing a ride to his new adoptive home in FL.

If anyone is flying and he could go with you in a bag under the seat please pmail me.

All paperwork, carrier and plane ticket provided. Also would consider people driving as well.

Thank you so much!! happy dance
[notify]
Zephyr

Barked: Mon Dec 12, '11 4:59pm PST 
I'm flying out of Chicago on 2pm Friday and going to Tampa. If he is carry-on sized I could possibly do it if it's not too soon. I may have a conflict though so I'll have to get back to you a bit later. confused

Edited by author Mon Dec 12, '11 5:00pm PST

[notify]
Sheena

Barked: Wed Dec 14, '11 5:51am PST 
p-mailing you!
Thanks!
[notify]

Sheena

Barked: Wed Dec 14, '11 2:30pm PST 
ok it's a no go on the one offer. Anyone else? please p-mail me!! We would love to get this boy to his home before the holidays!

Thanks so much!!!!
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Fri Dec 16, '11 5:32pm PST 
Bumpity for the B.R.A.T.! flowers
[notify]
Sheena

Barked: Mon Dec 19, '11 6:00am PST 
Thanks for the bump Turner!!

It's all worked out!!! and he will be on his way soon!!!

YAY!!!!snoopysnoopysnoopy
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Mon Dec 19, '11 4:08pm PST 
Glad to hear! cheerway to goway to go
[notify]