GO!

Need a ride as far north as possible. From FL to MI dog will be put down tomorrow

This is a special place for Dogsters to help Dogsters arrange for community transport of rescues or dogs being re-homed. Even though we love our community, please remember this is the Internet. Be sure not to post personal information publicly or share it prematurely; always use your best judgment when working with people unknown to you. Thanks for helping our furry friends get to their furever homes!

Barked: Wed Nov 9, '11 7:18pm PST 
I follow an organization called pet pardons which helps find homes for dogs that will be euthanized soon. They just posted a ridge-less one year old rhodesian who will be put down at 5 pm tomorrow. I have found a home for I just need to get him here or somewhere close Im sorry for such short notice he was only posted on pet pardons tonight. I plan on calling the pound that has him in the morning to see if they'd hold him longer.

Thank you
[notify]
Fritz

Fritz, cats are- fun when they- run

Barked: Wed Nov 9, '11 8:42pm PST 
Get a route together. If you are coming through Mobile Alabama I will be happy to take a leg.

Good Luck.
xamier@wildblue.net
[notify]
Trixie

Forever in my- heart

Barked: Thu Nov 10, '11 8:45am PST 
Best of wished to you and this dog. big hughugrainbowcloud 9little angelsnoopy Wish I could help, but I am not any where near between the two places.hugwishes
[notify]

Dylan aka- Dilly

frisbee- s rule

Barked: Thu Nov 10, '11 3:11pm PST 
would help, but iowa is alitte out of the way
[notify]
Mr. Pibbs- *CGC*

Snuggle up!

Barked: Fri Nov 11, '11 2:49am PST 
I'm in the Richmond, VA area. Keep us posted on the route and potential dates.
Good luck!
[notify]

Barked: Fri Nov 25, '11 4:29pm PST 
I am leaving Florida Monday? Is it too late?
[notify]

Barked: Fri Nov 25, '11 4:34pm PST 
when did you post this? i am going that direction monday. i leave florida monday morning...november 28th
[notify]