GO!

Transport needed ANYWHERE! Save this boy!

This is a special place for Dogsters to help Dogsters arrange for community transport of rescues or dogs being re-homed. Even though we love our community, please remember this is the Internet. Be sure not to post personal information publicly or share it prematurely; always use your best judgment when working with people unknown to you. Thanks for helping our furry friends get to their furever homes!

Sage CGC

Mommy's lil- princess

Barked: Fri Oct 7, '11 4:58pm PST 
This is Benji. Benji is a Boxer/Lab mix about 1 yr old Benji is just a delight and he's very playful. His favorite thing in the entire world is playing fetch. PLEASE, this boy is OUT of time. 35506 Avail 9-18 There is so much I can say about this boy. He's something very very special. His eyes look so deep in your soul that you know he wants to live. He wants a place to sleep and call his own. He walks FANTASTIC on a leash and is a quick learner. He's very kennel stressed but just wants to be loved. His kennel presentation was very good when I went to him. He sat and let me put the leash on right away. Someone please save this boy. He's very very urgent, and is the next one to go. He needs a loving home and would LOVE to be a hiking buddy. He'll also chase a tennis ball for hours and will happily bring it back 70% of the time. The other times, he'll want you to chase him. He's so funny and actually took my bandana and ran off with it to get me to play with him. Fantastic boy. Please don't end his life, give him one. He needs a bit of work with dogs because he's more dominant so he doesn't do well with dominant dogs but learns quickly.

URGENT: Foster, Adopter, or Rescue needed!

URGENT: BALL ADDICT NEEDS HOME!

URGENT: Don't let him die!

SHARE HIM ON FACEBOOK! GET THE WORD OUT!

Benji is out of time completely. We just got a whole bunch of dogs in today, and he's the long term resident. Please someone.... help.
[notify]