GO!

Idaho Transport

This is a special place for Dogsters to help Dogsters arrange for community transport of rescues or dogs being re-homed. Even though we love our community, please remember this is the Internet. Be sure not to post personal information publicly or share it prematurely; always use your best judgment when working with people unknown to you. Thanks for helping our furry friends get to their furever homes!

Sage CGC

Mommy's lil- princess

Barked: Fri Sep 23, '11 2:52pm PST 
A couple of dogs need transport from Idaho Falls, Idaho to Boise, Idaho. 4 hour trip. Can anyone help us out?
[notify]
Maggie

Wiggle-Butt

Barked: Fri Sep 23, '11 2:54pm PST 
maybe try local Boise craigslist? The rideshare dept. might have someone who's already taking the drive and wouldn't mind transporting some dogs too.
[notify]
Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Sun Sep 25, '11 7:24pm PST 
Sage, When does this transport need to happen? I live in Pocatello and could do a leg.
[notify]

Sage CGC

Mommy's lil- princess

Barked: Sun Sep 25, '11 7:50pm PST 
Sonja, We got the dogs to safety, however there are always dogs needing help. I'll keep you in mind. We might use you a few timessmile
[notify]
Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Mon Sep 26, '11 10:09am PST 
I'm glad to hear they are safe. We are currently fostering a 9 month old female Brittany for National Brittany Rescue. She is high energy, crate trained, and a sweetheart. If you know of someone looking for a running partner...keep her in mind.
[notify]
Sage CGC

Mommy's lil- princess

Barked: Mon Sep 26, '11 2:45pm PST 
Sonja,
Are you available Wednesday to take the dogs from Blackfoot and as close to Boise as you can possibly get? They are 2 hound type dogs!
[notify]
Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Mon Sep 26, '11 6:02pm PST 
This week isn't good for us...we may be transporting the Brittany...husbands work schedule...etc. We could do late week/early weekend...
[notify]
Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Fri Sep 30, '11 9:41am PST 
Sorry our timing didnt work out on this one. Please keep us in mind...our schedules aren't usually as hectic as the last few weeks have been.
[notify]
Sage CGC

Mommy's lil- princess

Barked: Fri Sep 30, '11 9:42am PST 
No big deal smile
[notify]