GO!

Birmingham Al To Portland OR

This is a special place for Dogsters to help Dogsters arrange for community transport of rescues or dogs being re-homed. Even though we love our community, please remember this is the Internet. Be sure not to post personal information publicly or share it prematurely; always use your best judgment when working with people unknown to you. Thanks for helping our furry friends get to their furever homes!

Barked: Wed Aug 31, '11 11:12pm PST 
I'm doing this out of destperation as I do not want to surrender my beloved pup b/c of mine and husbands mistake. this is Kenij's mom and yes we are still stuck in alabama. I know this is for rescues but right now kenij needs one to stay with me. I'm not flying out on the 15th of Sept...well I can't anymore with ken. We are having huge trouble b/c of a friend my husband was foolish enough to trust and now I may have to pay the price b/c now we are having to choose between keeping a loving member of our family or giving him up. But I won't do it without a fight. So I'm asking, begging, pleading can someone help me get him to OR. I'm not asking for money I'm asking for a railroad to get him to my hubby so he won't end up in a shelter. If it is not feaseable then I'll understand but I'm trying to do the right thing by ken as this is not his fault.
[notify]
Fritz

Fritz, cats are- fun when they- run

Barked: Fri Sep 2, '11 8:11pm PST 
Figure out a rout, cross post to as many sites as possible. If you want to come through Mobile, I will be happy to give him a ride, but you will need to organize and have a plan.

Also, if you can't keep him, for Dogs sake, find him a home. There are a lot of options between keep him and drop off at a shelter.

xamier@wildblue.net
[notify]
Brayden

The One Eyed- Bandit

Barked: Tue Sep 20, '11 10:44pm PST 
You need to figure out a route (I recommend Mapquest). If you ever need some transportation through or around Concord, I would be happy to help! Please find this poor doggie a home! There are better options than just dropping the dog off at the nearest shelter. Just PM me if you need anything!
[notify]

Blake

Don't Look Down- Your Nose at Me

Barked: Wed Sep 21, '11 11:37pm PST 
I recommend figuring out a route for the dog. I'm available in NYC if you ever need transportation around that area. I suggest finding your baby a new home. PM me if you have any questions!
[notify]
Shane DEC- '08-JAN '12- RIP

In dreams I walk- with you..

Barked: Thu Sep 22, '11 5:17am PST 
Guys, this pup was rehomed http://www.dogster.com/forums/Shelters_Rescue_and_Fostering/thread/7 17463
[notify]
Fritz

Fritz, cats are- fun when they- run

Barked: Fri Sep 23, '11 4:03am PST 
Thanks Shane, I will stop worrying about the poor little guy.hug
[notify]