GO!

Diary Glitch

dorothy- *dot* louise- in heaven

it's hard bein'- a pup

Barked: Mon Sep 1, '08 5:45pm PST 
I got an email in the middle of the day saying I was a diary pick. I knew I wasn't. But, I know this has happened to other pups as well.

I've noticed a lot of glitchy things going on on the diary page lately. For example, the same dogs getting picked all days in a row. Or the pup who is DOTD one day getting Diary pick the next day.

I know there are a lot of good diaries out there and getting picked is a good way for other doggies to find out about them.

Any thoughts?
[notify]
Spencer

Living in the- Moment SS~

Barked: Tue Sep 2, '08 2:38am PST 
Maybe call the office for dogster and tell them your findings and concerns. I have found them to be extremely receptive and responsive when I telephone.
[notify]

it's hard bein'- a pup

Barked: Tue Sep 2, '08 11:14am PST 
I did send them an email. I know it was a holiday weekend so I doubt anyone was working.

But, I would like to know if anyone else has ever recieved an email saying they were a diary pick or made Dog of the day only to find out that they weren't.cry
[notify]

Roxy

If it squeaks,- it's MINE!

Barked: Wed Sep 3, '08 2:57pm PST 
I know that Dogster use to have multiple Diary of the Day picks, it's just that some are on another link and not shown on the homepage. shrug
[notify]

it's hard bein'- a pup

Barked: Wed Sep 3, '08 6:43pm PST 
I know that Dogster picks 5 diaries every day and they post it on the diary central page. I have been picked before and been on the page, but this time I got an email in the middle of the day saying I was a pick but I wasn't on diary central. Plus why would they pick someone new in the middle of the day? I've heard from some other pups that this has happened to them as well. And I want to make it clear that I am not upset that I wasn't picked. I just think there is some kind of glitch that needs fixin'smile
[notify]

it's hard bein'- a pup

Barked: Thu Sep 4, '08 4:54pm PST 
I heard from HQ. They said they would tell the techno-dogs that I got a false alarm. cheer
[notify]