GO!

What's your best trick?

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
dorothy- *dot* louise- in heaven

it's hard bein'- a pup

Barked: Tue Jul 8, '08 3:45pm PST 
The home page poll is what is your best trick, but they didn't have my best trick as a choice.

I can very carefully get one thing out of the garbage without tipping the can over or spreading garbage all over the house. No one even knows I have been in the garbage until they find the thing I got out.

I had another trick where I could make soap disappear just by eating it. Mom wondered how dad was going through a bar of soap a day and dad wondered they same thing about mom. Until they saw me hop in the tub and eat the soap. Now they keep it up high. And NO! Bubbles did not come out of my butt.

So what is your best trick? Post here or in your diary.
[notify]
Ziggy

Come and get me!

Barked: Thu Jul 10, '08 4:20pm PST 
BOL @ Dorothy! laugh out loud

My best trick would have to be sit. I know that one pretty well, but that's just a basic. My next best trick would have to be dance.
snoopy
[notify]
Champ

Golden Fur,- Golden Heart

Barked: Thu Jul 10, '08 5:55pm PST 
laugh out loud Nice, Dorothy! way to go

I know lots of tricks...hmmm...not sure which one I'd consider my best trick. I selected play dead for the dogster poll though.
snoopy
[notify]

Brittany

Hello. Allow me- to introduce- myself...

Barked: Sat Jul 12, '08 7:41pm PST 
BOL, my best trick is either sneaking and getting the cat food (which I'm not supposed to do), and I have gotten so good I resist the urge to eat it all do they don't notice.

Or waking up my girl. She wants to sleep until 2 p.m. so I either bark because one of her friends wants her to come out or if I don't get to be in her room when everyone leaves the house for work; Claw at the door and whine. Either method works.
[notify]

it's hard bein'- a pup

Barked: Sun Jul 13, '08 12:04pm PST 
I guess we could say you are a magican, eh Brittany Curlystar!(What a cute name). You make cat food disappear. Well, it is DEELISH!
[notify]
PiGGie

am I a piG in a- PuG?

Barked: Thu Nov 13, '08 7:59am PST 
humm i knw few tricks already like sit, down on ground, crawl, come and recently i been liking the most is "fetch"

even mom is doing nothing i keep running to mom with the little ball to tell her to play fetch with me...she smiles then plays with me n i get treat for all my fetch smile
[notify]
Dahlia

Gone, But Not- Forgotten.

Barked: Thu Nov 13, '08 6:21pm PST 
Let's see.......I'm very good at ignoring Mom when I'm busy hunting squirrels and don't feel like coming back just yet. Much to Mom's chagrin, I can smell an intact boy dog all the way across the park, and will run up to flirt with him. (yes, I'm fixed, but am still a hussy at heart...)

wink
[notify]

it's hard bein'- a pup

Barked: Sat Nov 15, '08 11:43am PST 
I forgot about the trick of taking over the entire bed including all the blankets and all the pillows. If you are a dog that trick doesn't really take talent though. I think it is just natural.
[notify]
Chuppy

Our Golden- Miracle with- Paws

Barked: Sat Nov 15, '08 3:16pm PST 
Mom doesn't allow me on the bed, its the whole Dog Whisperer thing. laugh out loud

Hmmm I think my best trick is the one where I can point to a specific toy mom calls for. blue dog
[notify]
Cinnamon Grrrl

The Little Bad- Wolf

Barked: Wed Nov 19, '08 10:54am PST 
Fetching whichever of my toys Mommy names.

And making food disappear.

laugh out loud
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2