GO!

Tagged

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2  
Maya

Princess Maya

Barked: Tue Jun 17, '08 1:14pm PST 
How do you "tag" or know you've been "tagged"? And what exactly does being "tagged" all entail?

I don't think I've been tagged, but it doesn't hurt my feelings if I haven't. There are plenty of other things to do here in dogsterland...that's what makes it so pawsome!

Paws out!
Maya

cloud 9
[notify]
dorothy- *dot* louise- in heaven

it's hard bein'- a pup

Barked: Tue Jun 17, '08 3:07pm PST 
Tagged is a game that gets played in the diary pages. If you get tagged you have to answer some questions about yourself. I think the last tag game that made the rounds was four question tag. You had to answer questions like name four places you have lived, name four places you have visited. I can't remember the other questions. Anyway after you answer the questions you pick four friends to tag so they can answer the same questions.

It's an ok game. It can be fun. You get to learn more about your pup pals. But sometimes you can be tagged by four or five different friends. Sometimes you aren't tagged at all. But, believe me if you do get tagged you will know it.
[notify]
Cassie

Cairnattitude - My Way!!

Barked: Wed Jun 25, '08 11:37am PST 
Oops, I'm not big on being tagged or tagging other pups either, but a real good friend tagged me this week and I did it and passed it on. I have to admit, I've not passed on some LONG tagging games in the past, simply because I didn't have time myself to complete it and I didn't want to tag others if I wasn't going to participate myself.
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2