GO!

Tagged

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
dorothy- *dot* louise- in heaven

it's hard bein'- a pup

Barked: Thu Apr 3, '08 3:36pm PST 
There is another new game of tag floating around the diaries.
I was just wondering how you really feel about tag. I don't have anything against the game. I, myself, have been tagged many times. But, I have mixed feelings about it. I liked to be tagged, but I feel bad for the doggies who want to get tagged and never do. I also feel bad about the doggies who get tagged over and over and over again.
I just wanted to know if anyone had any opinions about Tag.
[notify]
CH Snowy,- CGC, TDI,- HC, HIC

Born to be- wild!!

Barked: Fri Apr 4, '08 9:49am PST 
I would love to be tagged but I never have... cry
Can someone tag me???

Snowy
[notify]
Otis

Otis - ...WHO rescued- WHOM?...

Barked: Fri Apr 4, '08 3:05pm PST 
I was tagged once and got all excited, but then 4 of the 5 buddies I tagged completely ignored me, so now I stay depressed all the time ... Guess I'm not **in the loop**...............frown Is there TAG therapy? hehehe...
[notify]

dorothy- *dot* louise- in heaven

it's hard bein'- a pup

Barked: Sat Apr 5, '08 2:28pm PST 
I think we do need tag therapy. I think it makes you lonely and blue. Or it gives you carpul tunnel ( Hey I'm a dog not a speller) syndrome from tagging everyone else.
[notify]
Dakota

Principles ...- Values ...- Common Sense

Barked: Mon Apr 7, '08 7:10am PST 
Our furmily gets tagged ALL the time with different type of diary games.

Icebox was the first and is the only one of us that has one is her diary. The first tagged was cute, but now we are bombed consistently.

We just do not have the time for the tagged stuff. I'm sure the youngsters have time for these type of games, but our human is very busy helping furs with their pet pages and has things more on the grown-up side - for lack of a better way to put it - that need attention.

silenced

Edited by author Mon Apr 7, '08 7:12am PST

[notify]
Koda

Live life one- dog bone at a- time

Barked: Tue Apr 8, '08 3:14pm PST 
I agree how many times can you be tagged? Does the info change unless you get a new dog? I have been tagged twice i think im done! smile
[notify]
Bella

Miss Boss

Barked: Wed Apr 9, '08 12:50pm PST 
Me too Koda! It is nice and cute but I don't really know the people behind the pets on dogster and I feel weird tagging other people. I really have no clue if the people I am tagging are happy or if it is the "oh gosh, not again" kind of feeling.
[notify]
♥- Duke- ♥

Live, laugh,- PLAY

Barked: Wed Apr 9, '08 6:50pm PST 
Me and my furmily would love to be tagged, but we never were frown
[notify]
♥- Duke- ♥

Live, laugh,- PLAY

Barked: Wed Apr 9, '08 6:50pm PST 
Me and my furmily would love to be tagged, but we never were frown
[notify]
Fun On The- Run Kennel- Racing

'10 Junior- Iditarod, 6th- place!

Barked: Sun May 18, '08 8:01pm PST 
I was tagged twice in the same day then never again. I think it can be very annoying to those of us that are busy with school/work/normal lives. I did do the whole pass it on thing but I did it as fast as possible. If I get tagged again I will not pass it on.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2