GO!

What Are you Afraid of

(Page 6 of 6: Viewing entries 51 to 55)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  
Otis

Otis - ...WHO rescued- WHOM?...

Barked: Tue Nov 11, '08 8:43am PST 
Well, I know this will RUIN my "cowboy on th' lone prairee" image, but your question is just too cathartic to pass up! I'm scared of ...shock motorcycles and fireworks; but the worst, we don't know why unless I was mistreated before Mom adopted me, is being petted on top of my head shrug
[notify]
Tiny ~ has- Wings of an- Angel

Tiny - ...if I only had- some knees...

Barked: Tue Nov 11, '08 8:46am PST 
snoopy ...don't know if it's 'cause I'm brave or just too silly to know th' difference naughty but I'd have to admit......NOTHIN'!
[notify]
dorothy- *dot* louise- in heaven

it's hard bein'- a pup

Barked: Tue Nov 11, '08 9:28am PST 
Hey Otis- If you cowar (is that spelled right-I'm a dog not a spelling bee) any way if you act all scared when someone goes to pet you on the head, it could be that whoever had you before use to hit you on the head. You see a hand coming and duck.

At least that is what mom thinks because my brother Poor, Sweet Doggie Dude ( his real name) who is at the bridge was horribly abused before mom got him. She could never pet him on his head.

Just be happy you finally got yourself a good family and Tiny to protect you.
[notify]

Otis

Otis - ...WHO rescued- WHOM?...

Barked: Wed Nov 12, '08 8:43am PST 
Thanks Miz Dorothy you're right, and I'm awful thankful for 'em too, an' for the rest of my fine fat self that anyone can pat, an' 'specially for friends like you! balloons
[notify]
PiGGie

am I a piG in a- PuG?

Barked: Thu Nov 13, '08 7:53am PST 
sharp things.....scares me up
[notify]
  (Page 6 of 6: Viewing entries 51 to 55)  
1  2  3  4  5  6