GO!

What Are you Afraid of

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  
dorothy- *dot* louise- in heaven

it's hard bein'- a pup

Barked: Sun Mar 2, '08 8:08am PST 
The dogster home page poll asked What are you afraid of? While they had loud noises, I thought they should have had vacuums, because everyone knows that vacuums are evil.

So, what are you afraid of specifically. Either post here or in your diary.
[notify]
Daisy Dawg,- NPC

Doodle.. it's an- attitude thang!

Barked: Sun Mar 2, '08 9:39am PST 
Funny.. I just posted this to the behaviour forum this morning. Me and my sister Roxie are afraid of everything! But most recently mommy found out we are scared of SNOWMEN! yes those cute little guys with the stick arms. We went to the park and neither of us would go into the park because someone had built 2 snowmen and the girls would not go into the park and barked at them from a distance. Roxie eventually warmed up but I had to drag Daisy past them so we could play in the park.
[notify]
Duchess- 7/21/03-1/14- /12 Love U

Sleeping Beauty- needs her beauty- sleep!

Barked: Sun Mar 2, '08 11:16am PST 
A better question is, what am I NOT afraid of! I'm afraid of ALL loud noises: thunder, fireworks, the evil vacuum. I'm also afraid of kites and the Goodyear blimp. I found out yesterday that I'm afraid of ducks and swans too. I'm afraid of skateboards, scooters and bikes/motorcycles. I don't like balloons and flags either. Yes, I know what you're thinking, how can such a BIG girl be such a scaredy cat? Ooops! I forgot to mention that I'm not too fond of the garbage truck/dumpsters or dumptrucks, snow plows and cranes either.
[notify]

Duke

THE GREAT WHITE- HYPE!

Barked: Sun Mar 2, '08 11:18am PST 
I'm scared of cats, balloons, the vacuum and the dishwasher. I'm also scared of bath time and nail trims.
[notify]
Ami

Mummy's no 1- girl

Barked: Sun Mar 2, '08 2:24pm PST 
Fireworks.Although laws have been introduced to restrict who can buy them and when they can be sold around Guy Fawkes night and New Year etc the noise and bangs from them seem to get louder every year.If they were just let off on the one night as it used to be-showing my age now-it wouldn't be so bad but Guy Fawkes night seems to carry on for 2-3 weeks now.
[notify]
Sophie- ♥

me- Spoiled!- of course I- am!!!!

Barked: Sun Mar 2, '08 4:58pm PST 
puppy

yes yes
FIREWORKS

both me an my pug sister

and people who run up on me....walk okay!
[notify]
Buddy

Looks AND- Personality.- What can I say?

Barked: Sun Mar 2, '08 6:57pm PST 
Well, at the risk of ruining my macho image on here... I'll tell you what I'm afraid of... if you promise to keep it quiet to the ladies on here.... I wouldn't want them thinking me a scaredy cat...er, I mean... dog...

See, I don't care for loud noises at all..and well, that encompasses a lot of things... thunderstorms being one especially. I shiver and shake at the sound of thunder booming. It's downright embarrassing. But mom and Dad..they understand and they cuddle me when there is a thunderstorm until I can stop shaking.

I don't even like the sound of a hard rain on the roof. But it's not the rain per se..cause I'll splish splash with the best of them outside in the rain..it's just the SOUND that I don't like. But remember...mums the word. I hope I have your paw of honor on this. Woofs and and Wags! - Buddy.
[notify]
Lily

Whose bed?? Why- would YOU think- that?

Barked: Sun Mar 2, '08 7:24pm PST 
Objects in people's hands, especially plastic grocery bags.
[notify]
Sumo

Lady's Man

Barked: Mon Mar 3, '08 9:33pm PST 
When mom first rescued me...I was afraid of....children...still am a little but since i've been in agility...i've gained lots of confidence!!!! Plus my moms 5 yr old niece comes over and is very gentle with me...so that has helped too.

Being left alone is the worst....as long as one of my siblings is near...I have no fear...better yet...mommy.way to go
[notify]
Coco

little little

Barked: Tue Mar 4, '08 9:46am PST 
I am afraid of thunderstorms, not much of anything else, I am pretty brave for being so little.wink
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6