GO!

The dilemma of a human away at college

Cleo

Buns of steel

Barked: Tue Jun 5, '07 10:14am PST 
Normally it is my mommy who I dictate all my diary blogs to only now she is away at college for most of the year, my mommy’s parents are not so adept at logging on to Dogster when something happens and she doesn’t always have the time to save emails or ims to snap off into a blog (And I respect that school work is important even if I am myself retired from all that schooling bol). The question is what can I do to either make it easier for mommy to update my blog or get mommy’s parents to do it so that there are not such teaming gaps in my blog entries (this latest one was a doozy to remember everything that happened since her last break).
[notify]
Smoochie

All I want to do- is

Barked: Tue Jun 5, '07 11:38pm PST 
Hi Cleo cheer

Maybe you could make notes for your mommy (leave them for grandma so your mommy can remember what all you have experienced while she is away)......or get your grandma to write a few pmails for you and I bet she would end up LOVING all the fun and furrrrriends she finds on here!!
Good luck...
Smoochie
[notify]
Cleo

Buns of steel

Barked: Thu Jun 7, '07 10:48am PST 
I don't know, mommy's parents aren't exactly enthusiastic about spending long times online (They do run a home business after all bol, time is money) but mommy decided to make the solution to be to start logging her ims/saving her emails about me then doing it on the weekends rather than procrastinating homework with a movie.
[notify]

Sadie- Lickin's

Lick 'em all!

Barked: Fri Jun 8, '07 10:28am PST 
How 'bout having your grandpets type in ruff note entries and just save them as drafts. Then your regular pet could go in once a week or so, clean them up and publish.

Might help keep you guys more in touch when you are seperated too.
[notify]