GO!

Is Your Diary Funny Or Serious?

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 29)  
1  2  3  
Carlee

The- Destructinator!

Barked: Sun Apr 29, '07 8:58am PST 
I say stuff like ooo today I peed on the papers so I got a treat or things like that simple, cute, little things...applause
[notify]
Zimra

Share the love.

Barked: Sun May 20, '07 4:50pm PST 
My diary is like me: funny, serious, philosophical, irreverent and reflective. Check it out.
[notify]
Baron

SQUIRRELS!!!!

Barked: Mon May 21, '07 5:11pm PST 
Gee... I think I'm funny..... read my latest entry and YOU tell ME big grin
Oh and check out my two new pics! Let me know what you think.
[notify]

Xena

Xena Puggle:- Curtain Slayer!

Barked: Tue May 22, '07 8:06am PST 
I have some drama, some adventure, some comedy! And I just added a new diary entry a few minutes ago...it's an adventure/comedy, BOL!
[notify]
♥Trix- ie- Beaglesworth- RI

I am NOT a goofy- goober!

Barked: Wed May 23, '07 10:34pm PST 
I think my entries are seriously funny. laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud I think we cover the whole thing, funny, serious, adventure, drama, mystery, and just wait until you read the cliffhanger. Oh, wait I don't have a cliffhanger entry. shrug off to write a cliffhanger entry. wave
[notify]
♥ RIP- Copper- Beagleswor

My heart belongs- to Duke.

Barked: Wed May 23, '07 10:35pm PST 
We have a teenage girl so we need all the funny we can get. (People with teenage girls will understand this reference) smile We just write stuff that happens to us. We are behind on our entries lately though. (looks at mom) smile
[notify]
Sir Bailey- Bowzer, NPC

I'm bigger than- I look.

Barked: Sat May 26, '07 11:30am PST 
I try to be funny, but I'm not sure if I always succeed.
[notify]
Tikka

This is me- ignoring you!

Barked: Thu May 31, '07 2:14pm PST 
Mine is just a reflection of the craziness of my life and how I am feeling on any given day. To address my philosophical side, I have devoted Tuesdays to the Zen Doggie Question of the Week, hmmmm? And today I documented a SERIOUS event, in case something happens to me, I wanted all my doggie pals to KNOW about it and call for an investigation!! thinking
[notify]
Tabitha.....- .In Loving- Memory

Weba wabba woo's

Barked: Thu May 31, '07 2:28pm PST 
I would say that my mom is doing both serious but yet funny.. see i am at rainbow bridge so each day my mommy is writting my diary as to when she first got me, as well as all the memories
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 29)  
1  2  3