GO!

people diaries.

Princess

immature and- proud of it!!!

Barked: Fri Feb 23, '07 8:13pm PST 
Does your owner keep a diary? why does she/he keep a diary and wat do they write in it? this is a job for detective dogs!!!
[notify]
Chip

mimi

Barked: Sat Feb 24, '07 9:08am PST 
ok

dog dog
[notify]
Cupcake

I wag my tail- with my heart- :o)

Barked: Sun Feb 25, '07 9:00am PST 
Our Mom is a blogger and she makes us bloggers, too *sigh*
[notify]

Vance CGC

You kids g'off- my lawn!

Barked: Sun Feb 25, '07 6:16pm PST 
Several. There are goofy online diaries for rants and silly stuff, and private journals (as in real books, if anyone remembers those...) for the secret stuff.
[notify]
Princess

immature and- proud of it!!!

Barked: Sun Feb 25, '07 7:02pm PST 
cool!!!! Well i did some research/detective work too. there is two online diaries and one notebook kind. the notebook i couldnt get it open. it was locked. i tried finding the key but * sigh* no luck. cant find it.confused
[notify]
dorothy- *dot* louise- in heaven

it's hard bein'- a pup

Barked: Mon Feb 26, '07 8:36am PST 
My mom keeps a dream diary. she's hoping to dream about the winning power ball numbers.
[notify]
Bonnie, The- By Nature- Demo Dog

Bonnie - The By Nature- Demo Dog

Barked: Mon Mar 12, '07 12:09pm PST 
My Mom keeps a diary at dogfooddemogirl.com. She writes about me and her other dogs and her work. She has a great job because it is all about dogs and she gets to travel all over. She has some great stories!
[notify]
P.Y.

Loves mama and- papie!

Barked: Wed Mar 14, '07 1:02pm PST 
My mama keep a online blog and she talks about me alot with tons of pictures and other stuff. cheer She don't like using dogster blog and so she use other sites.
[notify]
Carmen Von- Woofer

Grab life by the- bones...

Barked: Tue Apr 10, '07 11:20pm PST 
Yes, I found out that she keeps a blog and has been for about a year now. I'm not sure how I feel about this! I wonder what her blog has to say about me? thinking
[notify]
Grizzly- Allen Schulz

Im cute..and- NEVER get into- trouble.

Barked: Tue Apr 17, '07 11:17pm PST 
My momma keeps a private diary(Livejournal) with some of her online gal friends. I dont know what they talk about...But i know she takes TONS of pictures of me to share.

Guess since shes a blogger, I have to be too.((Sigh)) ...Life of a doggie.
[notify]