|Barked: Fri Jun 14, '13 1:22pm PST |
|No question on the tie outs. I always bring them just in case, on any trip. You never know, eve the best of off leash dogs sometimes need to be tethered for their safety.
- Raggedy towels
- Dog blankets/beds
- Saline wipes
- I will never go anywhere without canned pumpkin again, lol!
- Chew toys, balls, etc to play with them with.
- Doggy first aid kit(if you have one, if not, I'd set one up just in case - you can usually find good ideas for what to put in them online)
- I usually keep something on me called a 'Niche ID'(you can write down contact info and where you're currently staying in case the dog takes off while you're staying elsewhere), perfect for cabin stays.
- Poop bags(nobody likes doggy doo, no matter where you are, bol)
- For longer stays(week+), it can be good to keep Vet records handy JUST in case something happens.
- Booties(I always kept these handy in case of paw injuries, because you can wrap the paw and throw a bootie over it, or depending on terrain, protect the dogs paws. Maya had a nasty problem with her claws busting open on cement and rock, so I always kept them handy for her especially).
Have fun! My fiance and I are going camping in another week, and we're still in the planning stages as well.
|my posts | my page | msg me | my family's posts | gift me | become pals|| [notify]|