GO!

Best way to secure dogs in a vehicle

This forum is dedicated to places that people and dogs can enjoy together. If you want to travel, sight-see, or just go around town with your pooch, then you've come to the right place! Don't forget to plan a visit to Dogster's Pet-Friendly Travel Area! Book travel and support Dogster.

Bailey - BN, RN, CGC

Are you sure I- wwant to sleep

Barked: Wed Oct 24, '12 11:50am PST 
I am wondering this right know as last week I rolled my jeep without my dogs thankfully I have always been one to crate my dogs in a vehicle but I checked the crates after the accident and they were cracked badly due to being thrown around and not sure my girls would have done well in there crates so I bought a new jeep and want to secure mydgirls the safest way possible if i am in another accident and the girls are with me
[notify]
Scooter

Work hard; Play- harder.

Barked: Wed Oct 24, '12 2:41pm PST 
The use of one of the crash tested brands of seat belt harnesses. There are only 3 or 4 crash tested brands on the market.
[notify]
MACH4 PACH2- Aslan

RAE TQX MXF MXB2- MJS2 MXBP MXJP,- etc.

Barked: Mon Nov 12, '12 12:53pm PST 
Also, crates ideally should be belted in or tied down. There is a crash tested crate out there, but it is VERY expensive. I mean very. I use a combo of crates and dog seat belts.
[notify]