GO!

Any Furry Friends In Las Vegas Area?? WE NEED A SITTER FOR ONE EVENING IN NOVEMBER!!

This forum is dedicated to places that people and dogs can enjoy together. If you want to travel, sight-see, or just go around town with your pooch, then you've come to the right place! Don't forget to plan a visit to Dogster's Pet-Friendly Travel Area! Book travel and support Dogster.

Sparky

Definitley LOVES- Fireworks!!

Barked: Sun Oct 21, '12 10:24pm PST 
Hello Furry Friends! My boy Sparky is a 5 year old male Morkie. He is simply one of the best little dogs in the world! We live in Montana and have been to Las Vegas 4 times by air and stayed at the Encore each time. We have another trip to Las Vegas planned for this November. I need to find a VERY LOVING AND RELIABLE DOG SITTER for one evening from 4pm to 12am on November 24th. I have a concert to attend and feel Sparky would be better off at someone's home, with another yorkie, instead of enduring another loud rock concert.
If any of you wonderful Dogsters live in the Las Vegas area and would you like to have Sparky over to play with your Yorkie for one evening or know someone who is a close friend that might, please contact us at skysalute at g mail . com

Check out Sparky's Profile and if you have any suggestions for sitter near Las Vegas, please let us know.
Thanks So Much For Any Help!! party

Edited by author Fri Nov 16, '12 1:58am PST

[notify]