GO!

Please support our new Travel Pet Blog!

This forum is dedicated to places that people and dogs can enjoy together. If you want to travel, sight-see, or just go around town with your pooch, then you've come to the right place! Don't forget to plan a visit to Dogster's Pet-Friendly Travel Area! Book travel and support Dogster.

Tofu

Barked: Thu Aug 2, '12 12:57pm PST 
Hello Friends!

My husband and I recently started up a blog called "Frenchie Breadcrumbs". Our Inspiration came from our Frenchies, Tofu and Shay and the difficulty we had finding pet-friendly establishments to frequent. My husband also has a great love affair with food and I love picking up my bags and travelling. Together, we thought it'd be a good idea to combine all of the things we love most and create a blog to share with pet-owners (like you!) pet-friendly establishments (restaurants, bakeries, coffee-shops, malls, hotels etc..) around the world and picking out the good, bad, and ugly by reviewing these places! Our other focus is finding pet-related deals and news we come across.

If you're interested, please support us by zipping over and checking out the site at http://frenchiebreadcrumbs.com/! It is still a work in progress, but we are really proud of what we have done and how far we have come and want to get the word out, not only to Frenchie owners, but to all pet-owners. We hope this will spur shop and establishment owners to realize pets are a big part of many families and that a bigger effort and movement is made to open up more doors to our furry loved ones. Please spread the word and be sure to bookmark our page smile. Thank you everyone!

Note: * Our stars, Tofu and Shay make feature appearances throughout the blog, so look out for them leave em' a comment, and cheer em' on!

Edited by author Tue Aug 7, '12 10:38am PST

Approved by forums moderator