GO!

Summer Travel Plans With Your Dog(s)?

This forum is dedicated to places that people and dogs can enjoy together. If you want to travel, sight-see, or just go around town with your pooch, then you've come to the right place! Don't forget to plan a visit to Dogster's Pet-Friendly Travel Area! Book travel and support Dogster.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2  
Tetsuya

I'm a snuggly- boy!

Barked: Wed May 30, '12 11:07am PST 
Sounds like you all have fun plans! big grin
[notify]
Conker

OBEY ME!

Barked: Wed May 30, '12 1:05pm PST 
I've got two big trips semi-planned, and many smaller and day trips in the works.

1. I want to hike the Rouge River Trail (Southern Oregon), which is about 40 miles, over a couple days. I don't have the date yet, but I'd like it to be soon.

2. I want to go to the Oregon Badlands Wilderness and goof off for a week or so. No particular destination in mind for this one, just explore the wilderness as much as possible and have fun in the process.

The rest is just to go on lots and lots of hiking and backpacking trips!
[notify]
Chance

How You Doin'?

Barked: Thu May 31, '12 4:35pm PST 
1 planned trip, a 17 day trip to Montana.
http://puppybutt.weebly.com/upcoming-montana-trip.html
[notify]

Maggie,- Tika, &- Porter

Aussie-tastic- Trio

Barked: Fri Jun 1, '12 3:37pm PST 
No major travel plans, just a camping trip to the coast. I was hoping to make it out to YDS (Yellowstone Dog Sports) for an agility camp/trial, but funds went elsewhere and it was postponed to next year.
[notify]
Ava

Super Friendly- Aviator

Barked: Thu Jun 7, '12 8:45pm PST 
This Sunday we're leaving for a road trip down to visit my friend and her border collies. We'll be driving all day, arrive at night, then meet up on Monday. smile I've been waiting 2 years to go on another road trip and now's as good a time as any since my boss and I are both taking vacation this week. My only regret is that my van isn't up for the trip, so we're taking my fiance's sporty little car. Not exactly the most comfortable ride for me or the dogs, but whatever will get us there and back. We got a cool dog friendly hotel too. big grin

Edited by author Thu Jun 7, '12 8:45pm PST

[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2