GO!

Summer Travel Plans With Your Dog(s)?

This forum is dedicated to places that people and dogs can enjoy together. If you want to travel, sight-see, or just go around town with your pooch, then you've come to the right place! Don't forget to plan a visit to Dogster's Pet-Friendly Travel Area! Book travel and support Dogster.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Tetsuya

I'm a snuggly- boy!

Barked: Sun May 20, '12 12:48pm PST 
Does anyone have any fun travel plans with their dog(s) this summer? Next month the shibas and I are going to Corpus Christi for a weekend. I know they will enjoy the beach.
[notify]
Kashmir- ♥ CGC

Boxer Beach Bum

Barked: Mon May 21, '12 6:56am PST 
Camping over memorial day weekend. And plenty of day trips to the beach. Kashmir and I love the beach. Maybe if i can get the time of work a long weekend up at our favorite place to camp Orchard beach state park. cheer
[notify]
Tetsuya

I'm a snuggly- boy!

Barked: Mon May 21, '12 7:24am PST 
Sounds fun Kashmir.
[notify]

Lucille

I am the Sock- Bandit!!!

Barked: Mon May 21, '12 11:53am PST 
We're camping (not sure where yet) and boating this summer. It will be Lucille's first time on a boat of this size, a larger fishing boat with a fairly loud motor. She's been fine on smaller human-powered craft, we'll see how this goes. This reminds me I'd better check her PFD soon in case I need to order another one...big grin
[notify]
Tetsuya

I'm a snuggly- boy!

Barked: Tue May 22, '12 5:02am PST 
Boating sounds fun! I'd like to try canoeing with my black & tan shiba, Deshi. He loves the water! smile
[notify]
Huck

GO!!!

Barked: Tue May 22, '12 6:17pm PST 
We have a Summer full of planned agility trials but in August a roadtrip to Mammoth Lakes, CA for a NADAC agility trial as well as to do some hiking and a drive into Yosemite. Its a trip the dogs and I do every year and it is so fun and gorgeous.
[notify]
Tetsuya

I'm a snuggly- boy!

Barked: Tue May 22, '12 9:37pm PST 
Good luck with your agility trial Huck! cheer
[notify]
Tyler

Whippy- The- Whipador

Barked: Wed May 23, '12 2:28pm PST 
We just went away last week and spent our days walking on beaches and through the woodland surrounding our cottage. Ty's main pic is him on our favourite beach big grin

We'll be returning to the area in September again for two weeks this time as we love it so much.
[notify]
Cobain ADC,- SGDC, CGN

More Bored- Collies

Barked: Wed May 23, '12 6:15pm PST 
This summer we are planning on doing all agility trials within a 3.5h drive from home.
And hopefully, we will be spending 2 nights at Glenn Highland Farm! (See my thread below this one, it looks pawesome!!)

We'll probably also take a camping trip up to Algonquin park at least once.
[notify]
Luna Tuna Coyote

Luuuuuuna- Tuuuuuuna

Barked: Thu May 24, '12 1:13pm PST 
This summer I'm taking Luna hiking in the Adirondack Mountains. It will be a long hike. Not sure which mountain or which route we will be taking. It's going to be a true nature hike, hopefully off trail! We'll have our water, food, tent, and anything else needed in case we lose our way. It will be a test of our survival skills, and a nice getaway with awesome scenery. We'll be sure to share pictures of us on top of New York state smile
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2