GO!

Good Seat Cover for the car

This forum is dedicated to places that people and dogs can enjoy together. If you want to travel, sight-see, or just go around town with your pooch, then you've come to the right place! Don't forget to plan a visit to Dogster's Pet-Friendly Travel Area! Book travel and support Dogster.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Kashmir- ♥ CGC

Boxer Beach Bum

Barked: Wed May 9, '12 5:36am PST 
Well I bought a seat cover from walmart awhile ago and it recently broke. The strap that hooks around the head rest came unsewed. My mom said she can fix it but I dont want it to break again. Does anyone else have any suggestions on a seat cover they used?

i cant spell today laugh out loud

Edited by author Wed May 9, '12 5:37am PST

[notify]
Hucky and- Ringo

Barked: Wed May 9, '12 9:11am PST 
what kind of seat cover are you looking for?
[notify]
Conker

OBEY ME!

Barked: Wed May 9, '12 8:28pm PST 
Not really, but I do look for heavy-duty types and if I have to, I'll add grommets and tie it to the seat with rope instead of use the flimsy straps.
For the backseat or a bench-type seat, I use those woven Mexican blankets, or whatever they are. They work great.
[notify]

Kashmir- ♥ CGC

Boxer Beach Bum

Barked: Thu May 10, '12 5:09am PST 
Thanks Conker.
[notify]
Savannah- Blue Belle

A Heart of Gold!

Barked: Thu May 10, '12 7:10am PST 
I have to do something along the lines of this too. I just noticed that one of the little devils must have been "digging" on the back seat and it is getting kind of threadbare back next to the upright part.

The trouble I have is that they get in there on the blankets and right away start trying to "dig" and pull them out of however I have them tucked in. Something with straps...I hope I don't have to go high end like Orvis or something. Those are pricey...
[notify]
Hucky and- Ringo

Barked: Thu May 10, '12 7:38am PST 
Something like this?

http://www.drsfostersmith.com/dog-supplies/dog-seat-covers/ ps/c/3307/20818
[notify]
Savannah- Blue Belle

A Heart of Gold!

Barked: Thu May 10, '12 7:53am PST 
Link takes me to a page not found. What is the item description/number Hucky? I have one of their catalogs...or could buy online.
[notify]
Hucky and- Ringo

Barked: Thu May 10, '12 8:13am PST 
Savvy, hmmm, I tried it and it went straight to the seat covers. Oh well, go into drsforestsmith.com just type in the search for seat covers and it will bring you to the page with a few different kinds. I bought from them before and was pleased.
[notify]
Savannah- Blue Belle

A Heart of Gold!

Barked: Thu May 10, '12 9:29am PST 
Will do. I think that is the bunch that had the suedey looking ones with pawprints. Might as well look good too!
[notify]
Hazel

Noise Police

Barked: Thu May 10, '12 8:48pm PST 
I have this $15 Outward Hound pet hammock that sounds like it would work for you, Savvy. It has held up to Hazel's toenails for a year now, as well as a few washings.

Edited by author Thu May 10, '12 8:51pm PST

[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2