GO!

Looking to transfer a dog from PA, NY, CT, VT, or NH to somewhere farther north (for example, Maine)

This forum is dedicated to places that people and dogs can enjoy together. If you want to travel, sight-see, or just go around town with your pooch, then you've come to the right place! Don't forget to plan a visit to Dogster's Pet-Friendly Travel Area! Book travel and support Dogster.

Barked: Wed Apr 18, '12 2:20pm PST 
Alright, here goes a long shot. I'm looking to adopt an Irish Setter puppy from the US. She's currently in Alabama in a foster home, but the associated shelter regularly transports animals to these cities: Fogelsville, PA
Fishkill, NY
Southington, CT
Brattleboro, VT
Hillsboro, NH

The next time the dog could be in one of those places would be Friday, April 27. If by some miracle you're making a trip through one of those cities and heading somewhere near Maine or in the Maritimes of Canada, let me know! I live in PEI, Canada and can drive out to meet you. I'll pay you for your troubles! Of the above dropoff spots, the closest location for me is New Hampshire, but it's a 24 hour return trip which I don't think will be possible.
Feel free to reply here.

Edited by moderator Sun May 13, '12 5:37pm PST

Edited by forums moderator