GO!

Pet Gear Ultimate Pet Traveler 3-in-1?

This forum is dedicated to places that people and dogs can enjoy together. If you want to travel, sight-see, or just go around town with your pooch, then you've come to the right place! Don't forget to plan a visit to Dogster's Pet-Friendly Travel Area! Book travel and support Dogster.

Nicky

World's Cutest- Leprechaun

Barked: Thu Jul 28, '11 9:50am PST 

-Link-

I was wondering if anyone had any experience with this type of pet traveler and how you liked it. I was thinking about getting this for Nicky to use on my bike.

Nicky is 14#, but on petco.com it says 12# limit, and on overstock.com it says 16# limit??? thinking I'm so confused. I'm tempted to give it a try anyway but that's a pretty big gap, and could have dangerous consequences on a bike if the Overstock weight limit is not accurate!
[notify]
Tanuk CGC

Sherpa Tanuk of- Everest

Barked: Thu Jul 28, '11 10:47am PST 
I'd google the company website and see what it says, email or call if need be.

Though one of the reviewers said their 12lb minpin was too tall for it. shrug
[notify]
Nicky

World's Cutest- Leprechaun

Barked: Thu Jul 28, '11 1:19pm PST 
Yeah, I noticed that right after I posted. D'OH!

I do like the Snoozer that someone mentioned in one of the reviews but I wish it came in another color besides pink. I guess I could overlook that if I really wanted it, everyone thinks Nicky's a girl anyway laugh out loud
[notify]

MACH, C-ATCH- Bailey RN,- CGCA

Is today agility- day??

Barked: Sun Jul 31, '11 2:51pm PST 
I have the Snoozer basket in gray. Shop around. I had no interest in pink either.
[notify]