GO!

Great travelling bowl recommendation.

This forum is dedicated to places that people and dogs can enjoy together. If you want to travel, sight-see, or just go around town with your pooch, then you've come to the right place! Don't forget to plan a visit to Dogster's Pet-Friendly Travel Area! Book travel and support Dogster.

Tyler

Whippy- The- Whipador

Barked: Thu Jun 2, '11 5:14pm PST 
Just thought i'd let all of you who travel with your pups know that there is a GREAT bowl on the market called "The Road Refresher". It's been around for a couple of years now so most of you keen travelers have probably heard of it, but for those who haven't it's excellent.

It's completely non spill, even in a moving car. I tested the one i bought out and it didn't spill once despite going around bends, over road humps, stopping/starting etc. You simply fill it up with water and leave in the back of your car/camper van or whatever and you can rest assured your dog has constant access to water.

A must have for long road trips/vacations etc way to go
[notify]
Bianca CGC- TT HIC Thd- ♥

What big ears- you have...

Barked: Thu Jun 2, '11 10:52pm PST 
I use the Buddy Bowl or Chum Bowl, they have similar designs to each other and both are totally no spill. I like the Buddy Bowl because it is bigger, but the Chum Bowl is nice because it is stainless steel (Buddy Bowl is plastic.)
[notify]