GO!

seat covers

This forum is dedicated to places that people and dogs can enjoy together. If you want to travel, sight-see, or just go around town with your pooch, then you've come to the right place! Don't forget to plan a visit to Dogster's Pet-Friendly Travel Area! Book travel and support Dogster.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Cobi

I'm a lover not- a fighter :)

Barked: Thu May 19, '11 9:21pm PST 
i got a new car it's a 2011 Kia Soul and i am wondering which brand of seat cover works best. Cobi weighs about 40 lbs and I'd prefer one that was hammock style to keep his paws off the middle console! Thanks!!smile
[notify]
Dr. Watson

Not a wiener- dawg!

Barked: Sun May 22, '11 2:10pm PST 
I'm interested, too. Has anyone tried the ones from Orvis?
[notify]
Sanka- I'll Miss- You

The ground is my- newspaper.

Barked: Sun May 22, '11 4:48pm PST 
I to am interested! I got a backseat cover as a gift, but it's horrible. It always comes undone from the seat. Need something that stays put.

I have this one. Do not get it!
[notify]

Cobi

I'm a lover not- a fighter :)

Barked: Mon May 23, '11 12:50pm PST 
Yes, someone please help us!! eek
[notify]
Banjo

... deh is a- SUMPting

Barked: Tue May 24, '11 5:50pm PST 
I just drove across the US (NY to CA) with our 73-lb dog on the backseat. We have the Kurgo Wander Hammock which is BRILLIANT. It's stylish and, at $60, a lot cheaper than other brands. Comes in black or khaki and its design is such that it will fit a lot of cars. We've used it in a VW Jetta and a Chevy Impala.
[notify]
Tanuk CGC

Sherpa Tanuk of- Everest

Barked: Thu May 26, '11 5:53pm PST 
I second the Kurgo covers. They also make a front barrier that goes between the driver and passenger seat.
[notify]
The Hounds- of- Bassetville- +3

Food? Where?!?

Barked: Tue May 31, '11 12:18am PST 
Sanka that's the one we have (or had) and ya'll are right, it stinks!laugh out loud Comes off almost immediately. We'll be heading to the Smokey Mountains in July and we need one as well. We are taking two vehicles and only one will fit a crate, so Scout, Precious, and Gracie will need to ride in the backseat of either my car or my sisters. big grin
[notify]
Rexy

I dig in mud- puddles!

Barked: Fri Jun 3, '11 8:00am PST 
We have a Soggy Dog.

Unfortunately, it only covers the actual seat and isn't a hammock style one.

Dirt and water don't stick to it, and fur is also very easy to brush off.

Edit: I'd love to hear recommendations as to what seat covers would fit the backseat of an older, small import truck....

Edited by author Fri Jun 3, '11 8:01am PST

[notify]
Hazel

Noise Police

Barked: Mon Jun 13, '11 7:31pm PST 
I have this Outward Hound hammock and haven't had any problems so far. It hasn't slipped off the seats, and it hosed down easily after a big puke. It has velcro openings to access seat belts. For $15 I've been really happy with it.
[notify]
The Hounds- of- Bassetville- +3

Food? Where?!?

Barked: Sat Jun 25, '11 9:33pm PST 
We just bought that one Hazel! It should be here next week... we're hoping it works for us! rainbow
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2