GO!

We're Going on Vacation!! How About You?!

This forum is dedicated to places that people and dogs can enjoy together. If you want to travel, sight-see, or just go around town with your pooch, then you've come to the right place! Don't forget to plan a visit to Dogster's Pet-Friendly Travel Area! Book travel and support Dogster.

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 28)  
1  2  3  
Missy

Miss- Pig!

Barked: Sun Jun 26, '11 3:18am PST 
You asked for pictures Bingley, here is just a selection of our current uploaded pictures. Lots more to follow to! big grin
[notify]
Bingley,- Emmett &- Martika

Little Ewoks

Barked: Sun Jun 26, '11 1:30pm PST 
Fantastic, Missy! Bingley and Emmett didn't feel like posing right for me on vacation. I got a couple, but none as cute as yours!
[notify]
Hazel

Noise Police

Barked: Mon Jun 27, '11 6:50pm PST 
This year, I'm going on a "staycation" of sorts. I'm going home to my parents' house for a week. It's a rural area with lots of opportunities for hiking, camping, and fun day trips. Not to mention Dad's grilling. smile

Hazel is coming along, and she loves trips there. But unfortunately for her, I'm going to try to make an appointment to get her teeth cleaned while we're there because it's sooo much more affordable compared to where we live. Poor dog, I hope she can forgive me for booking a dentist visit during her vacation.
[notify]

Daisy

Mommy's little- princess

Barked: Tue Jun 28, '11 12:32pm PST 
We are going to lake wolsey this year. A long drive 12 hours I think I was told. There are cottages by the lake thats where we will be staying. Lots of hiking, fishing and swimming. Can not wait we have our life jackets ready to go!
[notify]
Sailor

Barked: Tue Jun 28, '11 9:12pm PST 
We are going to a cottage in Northern Ontario in 1 month. This will be Sailor's first time in a boat. He has his new life jacket ready to go. Can't wait!!
[notify]
The Hounds- of- Bassetville- +3

Food? Where?!?

Barked: Mon Jul 11, '11 9:29pm PST 
Just 16 days we leave for our vacation! We've got a pet friendly cabin booked in Gatlinburg, TN and will be staying there for 5 nights! party

By the way Missy! Beautiful shots! Scotland is beautiful!

Edited by author Mon Jul 11, '11 9:43pm PST

[notify]
Missy

Miss- Pig!

Barked: Tue Jul 12, '11 5:58am PST 
Thanks Bingley & Hounds!

Hounds, have fun on your vacation and remember to take lots of pics! wink Are all your pups going?
[notify]
The Hounds- of- Bassetville- +3

Food? Where?!?

Barked: Tue Jul 12, '11 11:41am PST 
Missy, yes, all of us pups are going. The humans are going to have their hands full, but we all travel really well! We are taking two cars to accommodate us all and we've got a pet friendly cabin booked for five nights! Mommy will definitely take plenty of pictures to show everyone! big grin We are very excited! Scout, Precious, and Gracie have been to the Smoky Mountains, but it will be the first time taking Hunter, Copper, and Bailey!
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 28)  
1  2  3