GO!

Doggie Vacay?

This forum is dedicated to places that people and dogs can enjoy together. If you want to travel, sight-see, or just go around town with your pooch, then you've come to the right place! Don't forget to plan a visit to Dogster's Pet-Friendly Travel Area! Book travel and support Dogster.

Lucy

Firecracker

Barked: Mon Feb 28, '11 2:43pm PST 
anyone have any suggestions for nice pet friendly cities in the northeast? We live in the Cleveland area and want to take the dogs for a long weekend in a few weeks. Thanks!
[notify]
Pasha

Pasha - let\'s PLAY

Barked: Wed Mar 2, '11 11:57am PST 
Try FidoFriendly.com magazine. They do articles on places to travel with your dogs. They have a website but all the articles are in the magazine they mail you.
[notify]
Bingley,- Emmett &- Martika

Little Ewoks

Barked: Sat Mar 26, '11 11:57am PST 
It might be passed your planned trip, but Hocking Hills is a beautiful area, and lots of the hotels or cabins are pet friendly down there. That's where I take my pups (I also live in the Cleveland area). It's about a 3 1/2 hour drive from Cleveland to the park area.
[notify]

Quincy- FM TFE-II- TDIAOV CGC

I have just met- you and I LOVE- you!

Barked: Sat Mar 26, '11 6:36pm PST 
We go to Mackinac Island with our therapy dog group each June for the Lilac Festival (planning on going this year, went 2 years ago and had a blast). We all go up with our dogs, the island is very dog friendly. The Mackinac Island Dog and Pony Club's website has a great list of all of the dog-friendly restaurants and attractions. The dogs are welcome on the carriages, ferries, all of the great walking areas. Really a lovely place to visit with the pups.
[notify]