GO!

Solo camping trip with the dogs.

This forum is dedicated to places that people and dogs can enjoy together. If you want to travel, sight-see, or just go around town with your pooch, then you've come to the right place! Don't forget to plan a visit to Dogster's Pet-Friendly Travel Area! Book travel and support Dogster.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2  
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sat Apr 2, '11 7:13am PST 
Very good tips everyonesmile I am thinking about doing this too. We used to camp when the kids were small but we haven't camped in a while and never with the dogs. I would be quite happy just dog friendly camping, but hubby is going to want to go places and do things , so maybe we will compromise by doing some dog camping and some people only campingbig grin
[notify]
My Lucky8

big packs rule!

Barked: Sat Apr 2, '11 8:23am PST 
My husband and I went camping with 4 of our dogs last summer. They slept loose in the tent with us. We actually stayed at a KOA site, so we had showers and everything there, but there was a no tie out rule. So I kept mine leashed all the time, they have awesome stays/recalls so alot of the time my husband and I just chilled out and they just drug their leashes around our campsite. As far as going to stores, we did alot of solo visits, he would go i'd stay with the dogs ect, but when we did take showers ect at the same time we put ours in the car, left the car running with the AC on and windows cracked and made it quick.
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2