GO!

We need a way to win/earn or be awarded Free Zealies from H.Q.s'!

Celebrate a special pup's special time in the spotlight as Dogster's Dog of the Day and Dog of the Week or bark about a deserving pup you'd like to see featured on Dogster's homepage!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Snow Angel - misses you !- :(

She S no w- Angel! (a pun- BOL )

Barked: Thu Mar 4, '10 6:25am PST 
wave I have a suggestion. I think there should be more free Zealies given out to Dogster & Catster members! Maybe All DDPs and Dog/Cats of the Day/Week should be given a set amont , maybe DDPs 10 Zealies, Dog/Cats of the Day 15 and Dog/Cats of the Week 20 !? What about just random picks once a week for 20 Zealies? ...Or more contests or ways to win Zealies! You know we're all always buying them and it can get costly! Alot of us are unemployed and Love to Give but cannot afford to buy as many as we'd like to! Please, take this suggestion into consideration! Thankyou H.Qs! We love Dog ster! thinkingcheer way to go dancing snoopy
[notify]
Deuce "little nacho" Carter

If you can't- catch me, it's- mine!

Barked: Fri Mar 5, '10 5:15pm PST 
I agree. It would be fun to have some way to earn free zealies. Maybe some sort of game, trivia or something like that.
[notify]
Buddy , ^_^

dogis a- nicerpersonthan- an averageperson

Barked: Sat Mar 6, '10 12:32pm PST 
I know!
[notify]

Angel

My favorite!

Barked: Sun Mar 7, '10 11:57pm PST 
My Mom plays all kinds of games on Dogster that rewards her with zealies. When I run low, I go into my Mom's Pay Pal account and buy more because I love to spread the lovin! Mom says I'm expensive, but I love all of my Pup Pals, so I give them zealies on special occasions. Mom says if Dogster has more zealie give-aways, she'll do her best to earn more zealies for me! My favorite!blue dogdog snoopy
[notify]
Daddy

Changing one- mind at a time - APBT style

Barked: Tue Mar 30, '10 7:46pm PST 
What games here give you zealies? I've read the breed guessing one does but I'm not sure about the others.
[notify]
Natcho

LabraDORK

Barked: Thu Apr 1, '10 4:10pm PST 
I was DOTD (today) and I got 25 Zealies from them. way to go
[notify]
Ginger

Merry Christmas!

Barked: Thu Apr 1, '10 5:32pm PST 
what's DOTD? shrug

and yes, being the broke person i am,, i think more free zealies should be awarded.
[notify]
Natcho

LabraDORK

Barked: Thu Apr 1, '10 7:22pm PST 
Dog of the day. way to go
[notify]
Chuppy

Our Golden- Miracle with- Paws

Barked: Sat Apr 3, '10 1:47pm PST 
I still haven't gotten my 100 zealies from winning the World's Coolest yet shrug
[notify]
Brandi

brandi-miss- brandi

Barked: Wed May 19, '10 11:16pm PST 
yeah like as many posts you answer you should be awarded
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2