GO!

Thank you so much HQ

Celebrate a special pup's special time in the spotlight as Dogster's Dog of the Day and Dog of the Week or bark about a deserving pup you'd like to see featured on Dogster's homepage!

Sadie

Don't let this- cute face fool- you...

Barked: Mon Aug 31, '09 10:08pm PST 
I wrote in my diary and I want to thank you here. You have no idea how much we appreciate that you picked Sadie for DOTW this past week. What a wonderful honor!!!! It meant so much to us and we were very touched by it! I can't thank you enough. We will never forget this and we appreciate it more than you could ever know.

Thank you also for all the wonderful gifts you all have given Sadie. I just got out of the hospital but I intend on giving everyone a gift back. It may take a little while but I will do the best I can!

Thanks again so much. What a wonderful honor you have bestowed on Sadie!!!!

Much Love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hughughughugcloud 9

Edited by author Wed Sep 2, '09 5:18pm PST

[notify]
Dogster HQ

Barked: Wed Sep 2, '09 1:39pm PST 
hugSadie and Momhug
Sadie

Don't let this- cute face fool- you...

Barked: Wed Sep 2, '09 2:44pm PST 
Oh my! You have no idea how thankful I am that you gave Sadie DOTW. I am so grateful to you and this wonderful site. You have helped my Mom so many times and so many ways. You are the very best and this site is the best anywhere. I talk about it all the time. You deserve so much recognition and so many awards! I am so happy you saw what I wrote. That means so much to me. Your site and some of the pups and humans on it have made a huge difference in my life and I am forever grateful to you. I wish I could pay you back for all you have given me. What an honor and I am so happy you saw this. I wish I could write more, but I am at a loss for words. Just know that if I don't make it...you made my life richer and better and I hope you always know that you are providing a wonderful site for people who love their dogs. Thank you a million times for everything and for Sadie and for replying!!

You are my hero's always and forever!!!

You are the best ever!!!!!!!!!

Much Love HQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[notify]