GO!

how do i get nominated?

Celebrate a special pup's special time in the spotlight as Dogster's Dog of the Day and Dog of the Week or bark about a deserving pup you'd like to see featured on Dogster's homepage!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 18)  
1  2  
Zak (7/20/01- - 5/15/13)

Ready for the- clubhouse!

Barked: Sat Jan 23, '10 7:34am PST 
I think it is random since I was dog of the day and dog of the week at the same time once. very odd. And my cousin was dog of the day or week and he is barely active on Dogster enough to even know about the honor. I was honored but it was strange to get both in the same week and I am not a particularly impressive Dogster like some others.
[notify]
Huntington

drawing dog- dweeb

Barked: Sat Jan 23, '10 3:27pm PST 
I remember when it went through a "Phase" when they chose everyone from Dogster Crushes cheer
[notify]
SONNY

Son Son,- Stink,Sonny- Bunny,

Barked: Sat Jan 23, '10 6:42pm PST 
Hey,all you wonderful Dogs out there,

I would love to be nominated for the dog of the week or day! If Im nominated I will give you all a great big kiss! blue dog
[notify]

Zak (7/20/01- - 5/15/13)

Barked: Sun Jan 24, '10 12:29pm PST 
Huntington, from what you said it sure DOES sound like the choices are deliberate. hmmmm. Don't really want a kiss. How about some baked beans? laugh out loud
[notify]
Sandy(In- Loving- Memory)

Jan 1997- May- 2010♥-

Barked: Wed Jan 27, '10 11:43am PST 
Now that you mention it...
I was picked DOTW the week mum had to do her SATSwink
[notify]
Zak (7/20/01- - 5/15/13)

Barked: Sat Jan 30, '10 2:29pm PST 
Did you sit with her? laugh out loud
[notify]
Mia

I may, I may- not..I'll get- back to you

Barked: Mon Mar 1, '10 3:40pm PST 
I don't know if it's random or not....consider:

I wrote in my diary how I ran out of the vet's office and ran across a six lane highway and avoided being road kill - Made Diary of the Day

I had many entries on losing my first eye to glaucoma and my page had floating red hearts at the time - Made Dog of the Day on Valentine's Day.

I lost my other eye and had an obvious horrible 2009 - Made Dog of the Week the last week of 2009.

Hopefully you are nominated for much happier reasons confused

Good luck every pup.

wave
[notify]
Cookies 'n'- Creme- (1998-2011)

Heart of a lion,- soul of a lamb

Barked: Mon May 10, '10 7:17am PST 
Guess we'll never know.
In any case, I think I've kerploded my chances of every becoming dog of the week, thanks to the way I treated someone who peeved me off on here a few months back. (Same user as Gray Dawn Treader here.)
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 18)  
1  2