GO!

Who says a cat cant be your best friend

Celebrate a special pup's special time in the spotlight as Dogster's Dog of the Day and Dog of the Week or bark about a deserving pup you'd like to see featured on Dogster's homepage!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
goober

Barked: Wed May 6, '09 6:18pm PST 
Who says a cat cant be your best friend
[notify]
Abby CGC

Big and- Beautiful

Barked: Thu May 7, '09 10:34am PST 
I have 5 kitty best friends eek
[notify]
Odie-Wan-Ken- obi CGC

Jedi Master- Odie-Wan-Kenobi

Barked: Sat May 9, '09 12:13am PST 
I've got one "brother in the fur" He plays like a dog and acts like one though cause I've been training him ever since he was a kitten laugh out loud
[notify]

Huntington

drawing dog- dweeb

Barked: Sun May 10, '09 7:27am PST 
Yep!! My kitty bro is my best friend! Was my best friend. Got run over by a car. Yucky.confused
[notify]
Lucy Mae

Booda!!!!

Barked: Sun May 10, '09 8:51am PST 
i have four brofur and sisfurs that are of the kitty purrrswazhun. we all get along just fine as long as they keep there sharpeez where they belong!wink

my bestest kitty furriend is jackie...he has his own home now with rawool and a sisfur dog named hurrshee. they get along good, but i miss my jackie!

so yes! I say that a kittie can be your best furriend!!!
[notify]
Tohbi - Deceased- 10/04/2013

Blue-Eyed Devil

Barked: Tue May 12, '09 9:39am PST 
I hate my kitty.
[notify]
Schatzi

Born to eat

Barked: Tue May 12, '09 12:08pm PST 
My cat Lulu is my best friend. She washes me and takes care of me. Of course, she also taught me that cats are superior and I stink like a dog BOL. She insists that I address her as Queen Lulu.
[notify]
Jasmine

The Instigator

Barked: Fri May 15, '09 10:23am PST 
My puppy likes to chase her breeder's new kitten around the house.laugh out loud
[notify]
QUINCY

I've never met a- kitten I didn't- like

Barked: Thu May 28, '09 1:25pm PST 
Hey!! No chasing and no hating!!!shock

Can't we all just get along??applause (Even if we are the superior specieslaugh out loud).
[notify]
Daisy

What?

Barked: Tue Jun 2, '09 7:37am PST 
My kitty sister is my best friend. I love her so much, I follow her everywhere and play with her and do everything she does.

Just with the feelings were mutual.shock
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2