GO!

i'm very worried abot this.

Celebrate a special pup's special time in the spotlight as Dogster's Dog of the Day and Dog of the Week or bark about a deserving pup you'd like to see featured on Dogster's homepage!

hazel

this is- MY- couch

Barked: Sun Apr 19, '09 9:14pm PST 
hi, this is hazel. i was wondering about something. i rarely ever check the dogster front page that thouroughly. so, i was wondering, if i ever was dog of the week or dog of the day, would i get an email on my email adress? or on my dogster account? or would i get no notice at all? because if i ever did make dog of the week/dog of the day, i would want to know, even if i didnt check that day.

hamster dance, hazel the beagle.
[notify]
Tillie

Whoopie- ti-yi-yo,git- along little- doggy!

Barked: Mon Apr 20, '09 12:38pm PST 
When I was Dog of the Week, I think I did get an email. But that's not what clued me into it...it was all the congratulatory gifts and pawmail that I received! I noticed a mass number of emails showing pawmails, rosettes and other gifts, etc. When I went to Dogster to see what was going on, that's when I saw my picture on the front page.
[notify]
WINston XXLP- 1997-2008

Larger_Than_Life- !

Barked: Tue Apr 21, '09 6:37pm PST 
If you were Dog of the Week it will say that on your Dogster Page, up in the box with the number of times you've been corralled, your pup pal numbers and your views. It says Winner: Dog of the Week!

If you were Dog of the Day, there is no notation on your page. But you can always view "Past Winners" by clicking on the red link to the right of the title "Dog of the Day".
[notify]

Thor

Hump Hump

Barked: Wed Apr 22, '09 2:59pm PST 
If you get Dog of the Day,,Dogster sends you a email ,that I know ...

Hugs & Farts
Rommel & Thor ...wave
[notify]