GO!

You think your Pup is TOP DOG?!!!??? Check this out!

Celebrate a special pup's special time in the spotlight as Dogster's Dog of the Day and Dog of the Week or bark about a deserving pup you'd like to see featured on Dogster's homepage!

Lea

Barked: Mon Feb 23, '09 10:46am PST 
Hello Everyone!
Do you want to prove your dog is truly the "Dog of the Day?" Here's the perfect opportunity to do so:
There is a pet look-a-like contest open to any and all online submissions at www.weknowwhatyouneed.com, OR if you're in the west L.A. area, you can visit My Pet Naturally, on Pico Blvd. (full address is on the website). This Sunday, March 1st is the last chance to visit the pet shop to get your photo taken. While you're there you also get a chance to enter a goodie basket winning contest!

you could look kinda like your pet in the sense of playing dress up or pretending it was Halloween. Picture this scenario: those of you with pets that have mustaches, they could be mobsters with just a pair of sunglasses or a cigar. A hat would spruce up the look too! and then you could do the same, where a hat, sunglasses and stick a cigar in your mouth (smoking it of course would be unhealthy...for you and the pup so I don't recommend it)....you all should still enter this contest. There is a very good chance that ANYONE that enters at this point could be a winner!!!!!!

The best part yet is that the winners of the contest win a free trip to Palm Springs for two! The feline/canine winners are also welcome!

I just thought I would share this with you all again because I wouldn't want anyone to miss out on such a great opportunity! I'm telling all my friends and my owner and I are entering so try and beat us!
[notify]