GO!

Thank You All So Much

Celebrate a special pup's special time in the spotlight as Dogster's Dog of the Day and Dog of the Week or bark about a deserving pup you'd like to see featured on Dogster's homepage!

Eddie Essig- * Snoop- Angel

Snoops- are the- Poop!

Barked: Mon Sep 1, '08 4:30am PST 
Thank you all so much for all the well wishes I've received from being chosen Dog of the Week. I am so honored and humbled hug
[notify]
Sybil Marie

Qui me amat,- amat et canum- meum.

Barked: Mon Sep 1, '08 7:23am PST 
Congratulations!
[notify]
Daisy

Born- to be- Wild!

Barked: Mon Sep 1, '08 11:09am PST 
Hooray for Eddie Essig! What a great pup!blue dogway to goblue dogway to goblue dog
[notify]

❅ COPPER - ALLAN ❅

Loyal- Friend!

Barked: Mon Sep 1, '08 12:20pm PST 
wavesnoopysnoopysnoopy Hello! This is Copper! Thank You to all of You at *DOG PARK USA* FOR PICKING ME *DOG OF THE MONTH*! THIS IS SUCH S GREAT HONOR, AND I WILL TREASURE IT ALWAYS! EVERYONE HAS BEEN SO FRIENDLY TO ME, AND TO MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS, THE BEST DECISION WAS TO JOIN *DOG PARK USA*, A SPECIAL THANKS TO *WILLEY TUCKER*, AND AMBER, AND SPINNER, THEY HAVE HEPLED ME WITH THINGS I DID NOT UNDERSTAND HOW TO DOIT! IF I CAN BE OF HELP TO ANYONE, PLEASE ASK, AND IF I DO NOT KNOW THE ANSWER I WILL FIND OUR FOR YOU! I LOVE THIS GROUP AND EVERYONE IN IT! YOU ALL TREAT EACH OTHER WITH RESPECT AND KINDNESS, AND THAT MEANS SO MUCH TO OUR FAMILY, MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW!hugsnoopysnoopysnoopy I FEEL SO HONORED BY BEING WITH REESE AND SPINNER IN DOG OF THE MONTH! TWO FINE CANINE'S!! GOOD , GOOD, FRIENDS! THANK YOU AGAIN, AND I AM HERE FOR YOU, I MAY SOMETIMES (OF MY MOM MAY BE A LITTLE SLOW AT THIS , BUT WILL GIT R' DONE!!! HEE..HEE..
WE APPRECIATE YOUR KINDNESS!hughugsnoopysnoopysnoopy

YOUR FRIEND ALWAYS,
COPPER(775999)
[notify]