GO!

Afro Ken is Dog of the Week!

Celebrate a special pup's special time in the spotlight as Dogster's Dog of the Day and Dog of the Week or bark about a deserving pup you'd like to see featured on Dogster's homepage!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2  
hazel *WoOt- WoOt*

this- is MY- couch!

Barked: Tue Jul 22, '08 10:04pm PST 
cheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheerpartypartypartypartypartypartypartysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopyhappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy danceway to goway to goway to goway to goway to gohamster dancehamster dancehamster dance
[notify]
Telly Lam

Never met a- lampost I- couldn't pee on

Barked: Thu Jul 24, '08 3:08pm PST 
Afro Ken, you are cool! Did your Mommy live in Japan or Hong Kong? Not many people know that reference (like, when I get my summer hairdo, Mommy calls me Normal Ken but no one knows what she's talking about...)

Congratulations on being Dog of the Week!cheer
[notify]
Afro Ken

Little Dog, Big- Afro

Barked: Fri Jul 25, '08 5:34pm PST 
Wow, dudes! That was one 'fro-tastic week! I wanted to bark a special "thank you" to all my pals who made my week so pawtastic, so I made you this Hope you like it. Being "Dog of the Week" was the best week ever!
cloud 9
Hi Telly Lamwave
No my mum has never been lucky enough to go to Hong Kong or Japan although she would love to. She loves all things kawaii, and thinks Afro Ken kicks Hello Kitty's tail! You have a unique name too smile I think most other dogs look like normal Ken to me! laugh out loud

Have a great weekend pups! And hold on to your collar, MAXIMILLIAN the TRICKSTER, it's going to be a fun week! Hope you have a most excellent week as the new Dog of the Week, dude! way to go
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2