GO!

New England Dogsters! Join us for Westminster!!!

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2  
Ember FDX

Go Go Devil- Bunnies!

Barked: Mon Feb 10, '14 6:34am PST 
We are back! I didn't realize the date differences initially. The agility dogs ROCKED and the flyball demo went super well!

http://instagram.com/p/kLFs7cMjcm/#

I'll be working too late to make it to Warwick tonight, but I'll think of everyone watching wave

We've got several friends who will be in the breed rings tonight, so very exciting!
[notify]
Moose

I love sitting- in laps

Barked: Tue Feb 11, '14 10:15pm PST 
What does it take to get a dog to Westminster? Moose's breeder had a Saint there. Only 8 Saints registered and one of her boys was among them.

It seems as if it's a really big deal to be there, but I get the feeling you'll tell me, not so much. It seems so.....regal.laugh out loud
[notify]
Ember FDX

Go Go Devil- Bunnies!

Barked: Wed Feb 12, '14 12:09pm PST 
The agility dogs had to attain X number of qualifying runs in AKC events to be invited to Westminster. We were just entertainment... The regional NAFA judge organized the flyball demo, and we said we were willing to show up. Our dogs are not top competitors as far as speed, but spectators love us and we're technically proficient. So off we went! I think our Mini Doxie got a standing ovation when she completed her run.

As far as showing, from what I know you need to be a breed champion in order to enter.
[notify]

Moose

I love sitting- in laps

Barked: Wed Feb 12, '14 9:36pm PST 
How fun Ember. I bet that was so cool to see everyone get excited about your pup.

They're showing the agility on Nat Geo tonight and it's nerve racking just watching.
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2