GO!

New England Dogsters! Join us for Westminster!!!

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Duncan

Because I'm- Duncan, that's- why

Barked: Wed Jan 29, '14 5:23pm PST 
blue dog Hey Dogsters! We (Tiller mum & I) are excited about Westminster and would like to invite anyone in the area to come and watch it with us! We are going to make arrangements to have it shown on TV at a casual restaurant near us (West Warwick, RI) - both nights, entire schedule for the live telecast - I believe it's Monday Feb. 10 & Tuesday Feb. 11.

It is going to be very fun and what could be a better time and occasion to get together with other dog lovers!! We would truly love ANY Dogsters remotely in the area to come and join us!! As the era of the Dogster community itself sadly comes to a close, this would be a special time to meet a few fellow Dogsters in person, or re-connect.

If you would like to come to our Westminster "party," please RSVP, and paw-mail me so I can let you know which restaurant is our gathering place (a detail we are still finalizing)!

hugcloud 9blue dog Hope to see you there!!

Edited by author Wed Jan 29, '14 5:26pm PST

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Wed Jan 29, '14 5:59pm PST 
A little far for me wink but I appreciate the invite big grin
[notify]
Sarah,- CW-SR,- CW-G1, CGC

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Wed Jan 29, '14 6:21pm PST 
Oh fun! Too bad I'm in Illinois!
[notify]

Toto, CD,- RN, CGC

We don't- doodle!!!

Barked: Thu Jan 30, '14 4:32am PST 
GREAT IDEA!!!! A bit far for me, too, darn it all.
[notify]
Duncan

Because I'm- Duncan, that's- why

Barked: Fri Jan 31, '14 9:13am PST 
Wish you could all join us! What a great group that would be ~!!!
Ember FDX

Go Go Devil- Bunnies!

Barked: Fri Jan 31, '14 11:54am PST 
Sounds fun! Ember will be there, though, demoing flyball with two of our teams cheer
[notify]
Sanka- I'll Miss- You

The ground is my- newspaper.

Barked: Fri Jan 31, '14 12:07pm PST 
Livestream it for everyone! Anyone? Anyone?
[notify]

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Fri Jan 31, '14 2:55pm PST 
Ember that's great!

What do you mean Sanka?
[notify]
Sanka- I'll Miss- You

The ground is my- newspaper.

Barked: Fri Jan 31, '14 8:21pm PST 
I've never done it, but we may be able to find a channel that will stream Westminster live. Streams usually have side chat bars, so everyone can comment while it's going on.
[notify]

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Fri Jan 31, '14 9:08pm PST 
oh! I think I did that once a few years ago during the day, not sure what show it was. Sounds like fun!
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2