GO!

A amazing photorealistic hand drawn portrait of your dog

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Thu Aug 29, '13 8:35am PST 
Just warning you, unless you have prior approval from Dogster Headquarters, posting an advertisement like this will most likely be removed by the moderators.
[notify]

Barked: Thu Aug 29, '13 12:26pm PST 
Oh, I didn't know that.
[notify]

Barked: Thu Aug 29, '13 12:31pm PST 
I actually don't really mean to just put a plane advertisement here, I mean this category is about letting other doglovers know about products, and new things for dogs, so I don't understand why I wouldn't be allowed to let doglovers know that I can make a nice drawing of their dog.
[notify]

Savannah- Blue Belle

A Heart of Gold!

Barked: Thu Aug 29, '13 12:48pm PST 
I checked out your page! Very nice. But it isn't the members who set the rules here...it is HQ.

And they will remove your post...

because the rule is no sales w/o their approval.

It is different if someone says "I bought a great picture and here is the info." than if it is somebody posting their own work for sale.
[notify]

Barked: Thu Aug 29, '13 12:59pm PST 
Thank you for checking out my site. I understand what you are saying too!

Maybe I should just remove this post myself then.
[notify]