GO!

“Bad Dog/Good Dog” Commercial

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

Lily

Woof!

Barked: Sun Aug 25, '13 6:34am PST 
Yes, this is a commercial for Pedigree and I know that many people are not a fan of food, but we can all agree that this is a pretty powerful commercial. smile What are some of your favorite dog commercials?

Link
[notify]
Taggert

Semper Vorax

Barked: Sat Aug 31, '13 7:59am PST 
OMG I'm crying right now. That was an awesome commercial
[notify]
Lily

Woof!

Barked: Sat Aug 31, '13 11:37am PST 
Here are a few other good ones. smile

Abandoned 'Dog' Commercial

Uplifting Commercial

Funny Commercial
[notify]

Lily

Woof!

Barked: Sat Aug 31, '13 11:53am PST 
Here's another funny one.

Purina Window Watch Commercial
[notify]
Sabi

When the night- closes in I will- be there

Barked: Sat Aug 31, '13 11:54am PST 
Leave it to Pedigree. Some of their commercials are really heart-wrenching, and that one is a tear jerker for sure. Say what you will about the food but no one can deny that they have stepped up when it comes to sponsoring and promoting adoption.
Thanks for posting those, that last one had me laughing.
[notify]
Kali

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Sat Aug 31, '13 4:58pm PST 
I love watching Pedigree commercials. I think they are awesome. Too bad their food isn't better. shrug
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Sat Sep 7, '13 8:17am PST 
Bumping to drown the spambots
[notify]
Delta

Play hard, sleep- well.

Barked: Sun Sep 8, '13 1:59pm PST 
I always say "See what bad food can do." No commercial will EVER beat the one for Geico about the camel on Wednesday, though!

I really can't stand the ones for Purina Pro Plan. I cried when I saw one of them.
[notify]
Lily

Woof!

Barked: Fri Oct 18, '13 8:52am PST 
More good ones. smile

Pedigree Adoption Drive - Charlie's Story

Inside Every Good Dog is A Great Dog - Purina® Pro Plan®

Be More Dog
[notify]