GO!

Dog Weed-Whacked at Dallas Dog Park

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

Lily

Woof!

Barked: Wed Aug 21, '13 7:06am PST 
"Dog Weed-Whacked at Dallas Dog Park
City contractor fires employee and apologizes after incident"

Story and video here:
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Dog-Weed-Whacked-at-Dallas-D og-Park-218183012.html
(Please remember to remove any spaces that may appear in the URL.)

Edited by author Wed Aug 21, '13 7:07am PST

[notify]
Ember FDX

Go Go Devil- Bunnies!

Barked: Wed Aug 21, '13 10:39am PST 
Clicky link

I'm glad the company has responded so well. I can't help but wonder what on earth possess this worker to go into an active dog park when he had an issue with dogs. Even if he didn't have an issue with dogs... If he showed up to work and the park was open, why wouldn't he have touched base with his boss?
[notify]
Squ'mey

too old to eat- any more KD

Barked: Wed Aug 21, '13 11:48am PST 
I agree..the company did the absolute right thing. I hope police pursue the incident and lay charges. Poor dog cry
[notify]

UCH Onyx TT,- CGC

Do you even- lift?

Barked: Wed Aug 21, '13 4:39pm PST 
Nice to see the company stepped up and took responsibility. As for the contractor...I've stopped trying to figure out why people do the stupid things they do shrug
[notify]
Jax (earned- her wings- 5/30/12)

Give me your- toy.

Barked: Wed Aug 21, '13 5:52pm PST 
They should let the dog weed-wack that lousy employee.........silenced Glad Ellie is doing better.
[notify]
Lily

Woof!

Barked: Thu Aug 22, '13 8:18am PST 
Thanks for making a clicky link, Ember! smile I tried making one before and it wasn't working right.

I'm so glad the company took this seriously and stepped up after the incident. smile

Edited by author Thu Aug 22, '13 8:19am PST

[notify]